Kw-halloween-logo-small

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Worst President?

Posted By:
Set.Fire.To.The.Rain♥ Lock
Set.Fire.To.The.Rain♥
StarStarStarStar
I mean sure Obama has had some great achievements like Osama Bin Laden but I think he needs to focus more on our economy. I really don't want him to become president again.

"Being happy doesn't mean everythings perfect, it just means you've decided to look past the imperfections."♥

Worst President?

Posted By:
diva2222
diva2222
StarStarStarStarStar

"Set.Fire.To.The.Rain♥" wrote:

I'd have to say Obama because he said he was going to improve our economy and guess what? Unemployment rates have gone up. He's not doing any good for us, sorry to say.
I agree with you, he is taking the money we people Earned from hard work and gave it do somone who isn't lifting a finger! I understand giving it to somone like a homeless person but somone who can work, who can do somthing, just gving them Our money? No.

You say if you could fly, you'd never come back down
You only have eyes for that blue, blue sky

you've yet to learn what sadness is
and are just now grasping what pain is like
even the feeling i have for you
must be expressed with words- Blue Bird By: Ikimono Gakari

Worst President?

Posted By:
jake01_1171495 Lock
jake01_1171495
StarStarStarStarStar

"trueblue13" wrote:

Troops are getting withdrawn from Iraq
But we still leave advisers. But Sending more into Afghan dosnt seem like we are withdrawing too well. As well as us bombing libia and naboring countries.

Today, October 12, 2013, is my last day on KW.
Goodbye everyone! Have a good life!

Proud Republican

*If you want to live, don't be afraid to die* - Jake Cross

Gumi supports 2nd amendment.
Why don't you?

Worst President?

Posted By:
trueblue13
trueblue13
StarStarStarStar
True. All presidents are bad in one way or another. 

James The Creator.
t(-.-)t

Worst President?

Posted By:
Rocky2245
Rocky2245
StarStarStarStarStar

I mean sure Obama has had some great achievements like Osama Bin Laden but I think he needs to focus more on our economy. I really don't want him to become president again.
I agree with you. If he does become president again, the world will go crazy.

S M I L E

Worst President?

Posted By:
jake01_1171495 Lock
jake01_1171495
StarStarStarStarStar

Obama wasnt in charge of that operation. That was under the Bush Admin.

Proud Republican

Why don't you?

Worst President?

Posted By:
Rocky2245
Rocky2245
StarStarStarStarStar

"jake01" wrote:

Obama wasnt in charge of that operation. That was under the Bush Admin.
No it wasn't.

S M I L E

Worst President?

Posted By:
Set.Fire.To.The.Rain♥ Lock
Set.Fire.To.The.Rain♥
StarStarStarStar

"diva2222" wrote:

I'd have to say Obama because he said he was going to improve our economy and guess what? Unemployment rates have gone up. He's not doing any good for us, sorry to say.
I agree with you, he is taking the money we people Earned from hard work and gave it do somone who isn't lifting a finger! I understand giving it to somone like a homeless person but somone who can work, who can do somthing, just gving them Our money? No.
Exactly and you know that an immigrant only has to live here for like one or two years to get health insurance. That's not fair because their are people who need health insurance more. No offence to immigrants or anything but it's the truth.

"Being happy doesn't mean everythings perfect, it just means you've decided to look past the imperfections."♥

Worst President?

Posted By:
Rocky2245
Rocky2245
StarStarStarStarStar

"diva2222" wrote:

Exactly and you know that an immigrant only has to live here for like one or two years to get health insurance. That's not fair because their are people who need health insurance more. No offence to immigrants or anything but it's the truth.
Ture.

S M I L E

Worst President?

Posted By:
jake01_1171495 Lock
jake01_1171495
StarStarStarStarStar
[quote="Rocky2245"][quote="jake01"][quote="Set.Fire.To.The.Rain♥"]I mean sure Obama has had some great achievements like Osama Bin Laden but I think he needs to focus more on our economy. I really don't want him to become president again. [/quote] Obama wasnt in charge of that operation. That was under the Bush Admin.[/quote] No it wasn't.[/quote] Obama wasnt in charge of that operation. That was under the Bush Admin.[/quote] No it wasn't.[/quote] Yes it was. All Obama did was give the "OK"

Proud Republican

Why don't you?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Describe the profile pic above you

Everything Is Red~

Everything Is Red~

What was the last thing you ate?

latest videos