×
Back left
Back right
Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
I mean sure Obama has had some great achievements like Osama Bin Laden but I think he needs to focus more on our economy. I really don't want him to become president again.

"Being happy doesn't mean everythings perfect, it just means you've decided to look past the imperfections."♥


Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 2847

"Set.Fire.To.The.Rain♥" wrote:

I'd have to say Obama because he said he was going to improve our economy and guess what? Unemployment rates have gone up. He's not doing any good for us, sorry to say.
I agree with you, he is taking the money we people Earned from hard work and gave it do somone who isn't lifting a finger! I understand giving it to somone like a homeless person but somone who can work, who can do somthing, just gving them Our money? No.

You say if you could fly, you'd never come back down
You only have eyes for that blue, blue sky

you've yet to learn what sadness is
and are just now grasping what pain is like
even the feeling i have for you
must be expressed with words- Blue Bird By: Ikimono Gakari


Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"trueblue13" wrote:

Troops are getting withdrawn from Iraq
But we still leave advisers. But Sending more into Afghan dosnt seem like we are withdrawing too well. As well as us bombing libia and naboring countries.

Today, October 12, 2013, is my last day on KW.
Goodbye everyone! Have a good life!

Proud Republican

*If you want to live, don't be afraid to die* - Jake Cross

Gumi supports 2nd amendment.
Why don't you?


Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
True. All presidents are bad in one way or another. 

James The Creator.
t(-.-)t


Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 4263

"Set.Fire.To.The.Rain♥" wrote:

I mean sure Obama has had some great achievements like Osama Bin Laden but I think he needs to focus more on our economy. I really don't want him to become president again.
I agree with you. If he does become president again, the world will go crazy.

R E T R O G R A D E


Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Set.Fire.To.The.Rain♥" wrote:

I mean sure Obama has had some great achievements like Osama Bin Laden but I think he needs to focus more on our economy. I really don't want him to become president again.
Obama wasnt in charge of that operation. That was under the Bush Admin.

Today, October 12, 2013, is my last day on KW.
Goodbye everyone! Have a good life!

Proud Republican

*If you want to live, don't be afraid to die* - Jake Cross

Gumi supports 2nd amendment.
Why don't you?


Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 4263

"jake01" wrote:

"Set.Fire.To.The.Rain♥" wrote:

I mean sure Obama has had some great achievements like Osama Bin Laden but I think he needs to focus more on our economy. I really don't want him to become president again.
Obama wasnt in charge of that operation. That was under the Bush Admin.
No it wasn't.

R E T R O G R A D E


Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock

"diva2222" wrote:

"Set.Fire.To.The.Rain♥" wrote:

I'd have to say Obama because he said he was going to improve our economy and guess what? Unemployment rates have gone up. He's not doing any good for us, sorry to say.
I agree with you, he is taking the money we people Earned from hard work and gave it do somone who isn't lifting a finger! I understand giving it to somone like a homeless person but somone who can work, who can do somthing, just gving them Our money? No.
Exactly and you know that an immigrant only has to live here for like one or two years to get health insurance. That's not fair because their are people who need health insurance more. No offence to immigrants or anything but it's the truth.

"Being happy doesn't mean everythings perfect, it just means you've decided to look past the imperfections."♥


Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 4263

"Set.Fire.To.The.Rain♥" wrote:

"diva2222" wrote:

"Set.Fire.To.The.Rain♥" wrote:

I'd have to say Obama because he said he was going to improve our economy and guess what? Unemployment rates have gone up. He's not doing any good for us, sorry to say.
I agree with you, he is taking the money we people Earned from hard work and gave it do somone who isn't lifting a finger! I understand giving it to somone like a homeless person but somone who can work, who can do somthing, just gving them Our money? No.
Exactly and you know that an immigrant only has to live here for like one or two years to get health insurance. That's not fair because their are people who need health insurance more. No offence to immigrants or anything but it's the truth.
Ture.

R E T R O G R A D E


Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
[quote="Rocky2245"][quote="jake01"][quote="Set.Fire.To.The.Rain♥"]I mean sure Obama has had some great achievements like Osama Bin Laden but I think he needs to focus more on our economy. I really don't want him to become president again. [/quote] Obama wasnt in charge of that operation. That was under the Bush Admin.[/quote] No it wasn't.[/quote] Obama wasnt in charge of that operation. That was under the Bush Admin.[/quote] No it wasn't.[/quote] Yes it was. All Obama did was give the "OK"

Today, October 12, 2013, is my last day on KW.
Goodbye everyone! Have a good life!

Proud Republican

*If you want to live, don't be afraid to die* - Jake Cross

Gumi supports 2nd amendment.
Why don't you?


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity