Kw-logo-holiday

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Adventure Time Is Not An OK Thing For Little Kids To Watch!

Posted By:
Diamond_Loves_Yhu♥
Diamond_Loves_Yhu♥
StarStarStarStar
Ok I've Seen Adventure Time!And Its A Thing For Kids 9 And Up! What Do You Think?

Blood On The Dance Floor Forever
Jayy Von Monroe And Dahvie Vanity
Teach Me How To Scream Wink

Posted By:
teri_alyssa_2184042 Lock
teri_alyssa_2184042
StarStarStarStar
Well sometimes, It is inappropriate for little kids at times. And sometimes the episodes are clean.

I help the Junior Moderators with the forum boards. If you have questions ask me! ♥

You know who's beautiful? Check the first word again.

Posted By:
Bb101101
Bb101101
Star
It has inappropriate scenes like stabbing people, Taking parts of princesses and sewing them in to a monster princess and etc.!!!!!!!!!! 

smile I'm cute nice and adorable
You know who's beautiful? Check the first word again.

Posted By:
Yeliak
Yeliak
StarStarStarStarStar
I think that the show is gross, and doesn't really make sense. It gave me bad nightmares after just a few episodes, so yeah, not the best show out there. I know a few nine year olds, and I think that their brain is able to handle it, but it's still not a pleasant show. I think it depends on how mature the kid is and what the parents' opinion is. I just miss the old Cartoon Newtwork. Frown  Now they have all this junk that clogs up kids' minds. That's the same with the Disney Channel.

Posted By:
tycotickles Lock
tycotickles
StarStarStarStarStar
Everything sucks on tv now.

FITE MAI IRL

Posted By:
NecroToTheHolic
NecroToTheHolic
StarStarStarStar
Adventure time IS creepy. Because it's aimed for an older audience, 12-18, not little kids.

Posted By:
NICOLETHEDIVA
NICOLETHEDIVA
StarStarStar
My cousin are 5 and 6 7 and they watch this show so big deal? they allready know 'that'' kinda stuff

Posted By:
ImSoOld
ImSoOld
StarStarStarStarStar
It depends on the child. like a book called "that's not your mummy anymore" so kids love it, some kids hate it. There's a show called xena, warrior princess. uploading an ep of that would get me banned fro kw with all the violence and adult references and stuff, but I've watched it for years. I could handle it, but many other would not be able to. the sexual references mostly go over my head. there are plenty of things my 30 year old sister gets from it that I don't, I just think xena is awesome, tough and cool. Obviously, if a show, book, movie, song, game etc is not to your tastes you shouldn't listen to it. and parents should be looking at what their kid wants to look at to see if they approve. eg, when my sister gets a new game or bok or whatever for me she sits up all night readig/watching/playing through it to see if there's anything she doesn't think I'm ready for. (whereas my mum wouldn't even bother to read online reviews to see what's in it.

I'm sarcastic a lot. If I offended you I probably didn't mean to. Probably.

Posted By:
Authoritarian Lock
Authoritarian
StarStarStarStarStar
Oh, HEIL HITLER, god forbid people start exercising their own discretion.

:^)

Posted By:
Jack Mack_1822069 Lock
Jack Mack_1822069
StarStarStarStarStar
seriously? it's a t.v. show. Spongebob is full of dirty jokes and references.  you're not going to understand anything until you're older. 

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Im a creepy nerd apparently....

Love

Do YOU believe in SANTA?-moved

Do YOU believe in SANTA?-moved

Its a never ending game!

Name the USA.-moved

latest videos