Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Should A 16 Year Old Have A Baby??

Posted By:
Diamond_Loves_Yhu♥
Diamond_Loves_Yhu♥
StarStarStarStar
Ok I Have Seen One Girl _being_me_ Is Pregnat!Shes 16,Do You Think 16 Year Old Girls Should Have Babys?? Its Very Irresponcible Thats My Opinion!What Do You Think??

Blood On The Dance Floor Forever
Jayy Von Monroe And Dahvie Vanity
Teach Me How To Scream Wink

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Well, I'm not planning on it.

Don't talk ABOUT me when I'm not here, because you weren't worthy of talking TO me when I was.

Don't talk negatively about other people's looks when you're too much of a coward to show your picture for others to do the same.

Lastly, and most importantly -

I Support Equal Rights

Posted By:
Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3
StarStarStarStarStar
If they feel like they are ready to take care of a child and actually be responsible then I dont care. That's their choice and their problem.

Miss Movin' On

I'm sorry that I'm not perfect. Nobody can change me so get used it

Posted By:
smalltowngal(: Lock
smalltowngal(:
StarStarStar
kids shouldn't be having kids but nothing against sixteen year old mothers. they know it's hard but it's a choice that they made and have to deal with it. so the question is rhetorical in a sense... i don't know ♥

YOLO DOLL'S ♥

Posted By:
Nevergonnabelandrysgirl_1673827 Lock
Nevergonnabelandrysgirl_1673827
StarStarStarStarStar

"Un-thinkableImaginary:3" wrote:

If they feel like they are ready to take care of a child and actually be responsible then I dont care. That's their choice and their problem.
I agree..

One Direction.
Im not a fan im a DIRECTIONER!

Posted By:
HarryPotterNerdStarkidRockstar_1832306 Lock
HarryPotterNerdStarkidRockstar_1832306
StarStarStar
Sure it's not ideal, but most pregnant 16 year moms aren't pregnant on purpose. The point is they got pregnant, now they just have to move forward and do what's best for their child. And how good of a mother someone is should be determined on their behavior, not their age. I think what we should be doing is teaching about abstinence and birth control at school and in homes, and proving support and help to teen mothers. And I know a few teen moms that are wonderful mothers.

Karen you can't just ask people why they're white!
Do the African Anteater Ritual!

Posted By:
HarryPotterNerdStarkidRockstar_1832306 Lock
HarryPotterNerdStarkidRockstar_1832306
StarStarStar

"HarryPotterNerdStarkidRockstar" wrote:

Sure it's not ideal, but most pregnant 16 year moms aren't pregnant on purpose. The point is they got pregnant, now they just have to move forward and do what's best for their child. And how good of a mother someone is should be determined on their behavior, not their age. I think what we should be doing is teaching about abstinence and birth control at school and in homes, and proving support and help to teen mothers. And I know a few teen moms that are wonderful mothers.
*providing, sorry

Karen you can't just ask people why they're white!
Do the African Anteater Ritual!

Posted By:
twinkie
twinkie
StarStarStarStar
No, I mean think about it it's Not right next thing you in those 16 and pregnant shows most of the moms are asking care of the babies and the couples don't last that long research says most married couples less than 22 years old  get divorced .  You don't stay young forever...

Tres Chic

Posted By:
unicorns101:)
unicorns101:)
Star
I personally think its wrong for kids to raise their own kids. Life is long and u have many years therefore u. Be patient. When I think about my children I think I am going 2 go to college to give my children the best because if u don't finish school u won't be able to give ur children the best!!!$

Life is like a bicycle
in order to keep balance
u nust keep movin

Posted By:
Nabbie_Bhadd
Nabbie_Bhadd
StarStarStarStar
umm idrk in my opinoin i dont think so cause there were at least 2 peaople in my family that got pregger'z at 16-17 and i hav over heard them many times askin my mom for rides and money and 2 take care of there baby...i mean from hearin that,i know it must be had bein a teen mom especialy if the father leaves

♥† мυѕιc = яєαѕση тσ ℓινє †♥

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Type the lyrics of a song you know and love

Inspiration - Motivation

if u were to live in a book which one woul...

Harry potter or twilight???

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Whats the longest book you ever read!...

latest videos