Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Should A 16 Year Old Have A Baby??

Posted By:
HarryPotterNerdStarkidRockstar_1832306 Lock
HarryPotterNerdStarkidRockstar_1832306
StarStarStar

"HunterHayesLover97" wrote:

"americangirllover888" wrote:

They shouldn't it's a very young age, and you should be married to be pregnant because in the USA it's against the law ( I think) to have a baby and not be married, if you do have a baby when your 16 you'll have to put them into foster care, and most people wouldn't want that so, please don't have babies when your 16 it's to young of an age.

Have you ever watched Sixteen and Pregnant? Teen Mom? Most of them keep their kids and they had them at 16. It's not illegal and they don't have to go to Foster Care. If anything, a parent would consider adoption if they are incapable of taking care of a baby.

Not only to most teen moms keep their babies, but the ones that do give their babies up for adoption usually do it through private adoption agencies so their kids don't have to be in the system.

Karen you can't just ask people why they're white!
Do the African Anteater Ritual!

Posted By:
breezybaye
breezybaye
StarStarStar
Noooooo!! A 16 yr. old shouldnt even be focused on havin a baby they should be focused on education

u look soo much better when u smile

Posted By:
Myipadisgreat
Myipadisgreat
StarStarStarStar

"Diamond_Loves_Yhu♥" wrote:

Ok I Have Seen One Girl _being_me_ Is Pregnat!Shes 16,Do You Think 16 Year Old Girls Should Have Babys?? Its Very Irresponcible Thats My Opinion!What Do You Think??

if they want

Posted By:
TiandraBae
TiandraBae
Star
Well they wanna do what they wanna do and live hound wild and free so nobody should stop them!

You gotta love moi

Posted By:
Nutcase_Bookworm
Nutcase_Bookworm
StarStarStarStar
If this sixteen year old is married and can support a child, I don't see a problem with it.

Sig Pic WoT

Posted By:
hottie01
hottie01
StarStarStarStar
first off i want to start off saying this is the perfect thread for me to express myself. i have no respect for a 16 or younger or any teenager under the age of 18 having a baby and heres why. they are throwing away any kind of scholarship, and when you have a baby its nearly impossible for any one to except you on a full scholarship. then its the child care. you cant afford it. babies are hard work. you have to feed them and ur putting stress on your parents. now i know your saying oh well you can get an adoption well it will be very very hard to give up a baby and from what ive heard it is a sin. then you say an ######## is an option. well when you have an ######## you are taking the chances of you ever having a baby away. you cant go hang out with friends because of 1 the baby or 2 you lost them because you couldnt wait. teen pregnancy can be prevented. people say boys made them when you had total control. unless you have been ######## or any of that there is no reason why you should get pregnant and that type of stuff usually occurs after drinking. i know because thats how i came to be . my mom didnt know what she was doing of course i cant be mad because im here. she wasnt a teenager though thank god! she was an adult 23 years old. there are millions of reasons why teen pregnancy shouldnt be. so we should think before we do

Me,Myself & I
Don't judge Me
And I won't judge
You....smile

Posted By:
Myipadisgreat
Myipadisgreat
StarStarStarStar

"hottie01" wrote:

first off i want to start off saying this is the perfect thread for me to express myself. i have no respect for a 16 or younger or any teenager under the age of 18 having a baby and heres why. they are throwing away any kind of scholarship, and when you have a baby its nearly impossible for any one to except you on a full scholarship. then its the child care. you cant afford it. babies are hard work. you have to feed them and ur putting stress on your parents. now i know your saying oh well you can get an adoption well it will be very very hard to give up a baby and from what ive heard it is a sin. then you say an ######## is an option. well when you have an ######## you are taking the chances of you ever having a baby away. you cant go hang out with friends because of 1 the baby or 2 you lost them because you couldnt wait. teen pregnancy can be prevented. people say boys made them when you had total control. unless you have been ######## or any of that there is no reason why you should get pregnant and that type of stuff usually occurs after drinking. i know because thats how i came to be . my mom didnt know what she was doing of course i cant be mad because im here. she wasnt a teenager though thank god! she was an adult 23 years old. there are millions of reasons why teen pregnancy shouldnt be. so we should think before we do

oh #### ## if they can afford then its fine!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
hottie01
hottie01
StarStarStarStar
but what about college? nevermind that what would they tell their KIDS???? Now me personally as a young person if my mom told me that she got pregnant at 16 i would be upset to know how irresponsible she was with her body at such a young age

Me,Myself & I
Don't judge Me
And I won't judge
You....smile

Posted By:
Myipadisgreat
Myipadisgreat
StarStarStarStar
But sum people dont give a ### about colledge 

Posted By:
Nutcase_Bookworm
Nutcase_Bookworm
StarStarStarStar

"hottie01" wrote:

Well, if they are MARRIED and can SUPPORT their own kid, what would be the problem?

Sig Pic WoT

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Name your top 5 bands.

Name your top 5 bands.

Caffeine: Addictive or Not?

Do you think 18 year olds should play yugioh

What came first the chicken or the egg?

Who is your role model? And why?

latest videos