Kw-halloween-logo-small

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Should A 16 Year Old Have A Baby??

Posted By:
YouAndIForever
YouAndIForever
Star
My own mom had me at the young age of 16 and over the years she has continued to have children, now I have 4 younger siblings. Ive watched her and my father struggle to grow up and raise me, my sister and brothers right. Now as I've seen how hard they have tried and how hard they still try I have thought a lot about teenage pregnancy and I believe that if you are ready, have a steady job with a home and are able to provide a life for your child then yes it is okay to have a child. But if you are unable to have these things then maybe you should reconsider having a child and focus on getting those things done before welcoming a child into your life.                                                                                                  [b][color=#0000ff]-Lydia

These scars are what make us.

Posted By:
ImSoOld
ImSoOld
StarStarStarStarStar
The answer to this is neither yes or no. While it's far from the most ideal situation (in our culture) for a 16 year old to become pregnant, it does happen. Most often the parents were not intending on having a child. The important thing, in this situation, is that the parents deal with what's happening in a mature manner, consider their options seriously, make a decision (preferably together) on what to do. As long as the parent(s) can handle it, physically, emotionally, financially and have a good support system around them I don't see a problem with someone young raising a child.  I think it's important for parents to start talking realistically about intercourse and pregnancy and babies to their children as soon as the children begin to ask questions. I've seen a few teenage mums who said they seriously didn't even know that they could get pregnant or how to use what protection they had.

I'm sarcastic a lot. If I offended you I probably didn't mean to. Probably.

Posted By:
Tired1of1living2scard2of2dying
Tired1of1living2scard2of2dying
StarStarStarStar
No because it's not legal to have...... yeah......... before you're 18 years old.

"Plant Love, Grow Peace."
"Love your flaws, own your quirks, and don't regret anything that made you you"
"Life is so precious.."
"The worst feeling in the world is being disliked. Especially when you don't know what you've done to deserve it."
~Ariana Grande
I met Ariana and her family on February 20th, 2012!

Ariana Grande

Posted By:
Twisted_Vixen Lock
Twisted_Vixen
StarStarStarStarStar
It really depends on the person but its easier if u have the child when your ready

~~~Dreamer
awww

Posted By:
PixieTulip!
PixieTulip!
StarStarStarStarStar

"Un-thinkableImaginary:3" wrote:

If they feel like they are ready to take care of a child and actually be responsible then I dont care. That's their choice and their problem.

Danbo i love danbo xD

Posted By:
EliizAhBoss
EliizAhBoss
StarStarStarStar
No

Life Won't Always Be Great So All You Have To Do Is Live, Laugh, Love

Posted By:
-TinyDancer
-TinyDancer
StarStarStarStarStar
I don't think if you're 16 you're ready for a child. You're still in school, not married yet, finish your education, find the one and then focus on a baby.

Posted By:
lauren02
lauren02
StarStarStarStar
If they are ready they can

give me a chance
i dont bitee

Posted By:
#nerdychica
#nerdychica
StarStarStar
In my opinion, no. But if you know what your doing, know what your getting yourself into and your prepared. Yea! But most 16 year oldsd aren't so be smart cuz sometimes the protection DOESNT WORK

GO TEAM MINDELSS BEHAVIOR WHOO WHOO!!!!

Posted By:
VaUgHn_LoVeS_yOu
VaUgHn_LoVeS_yOu
StarStarStarStar
Only an idiot would cause to be pregnant at such an early age. 16 like are you serious!?!?!?!?! Your probably one of those dumb people who DOESN'T know HOW to make a simple DECISION. Their future would be hopeless and what would their parents say? They gave up so much for their kids and these 16 year olds JUST TURN IT AROUND. I could do so much better.

TROLLASS XD

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

chicken vs.beef

Should women have higher societal roles?

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

chicken vs.beef

ThE WoRd GaMe

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

latest videos