Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Should A 16 Year Old Have A Baby??

Posted By:
XxXhellokittyXxX1
XxXhellokittyXxX1
Star
Ya they are free to do what they want

Skylar and Whitney
My girlfriend Whitney
I luv her

Posted By:
tewwkewl4you
tewwkewl4you
Star
no i dont think a 16 yr old shudd have a baby i have a friend in the same situation but theres no going back yes it is irresponsible but things happen

iluvv who lvvs meh

Posted By:
CookieDevil
CookieDevil
StarStarStarStarStar
I don't think having a baby at the age is 16 is such a good idea but If they feel ready then fine but I wouldn't plan on having a baby at such a young age..

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year banner made by Gracie.

The Rainbow Cake Club Big Grin

Made by Azmaria55 in 2011

Posted By:
pickles1117
pickles1117
StarStar
no although many people in my family have done it I think they should get married first.

love me,don't love me PS I don't mess with fakes
and you better believe that

Posted By:
CookieAngel
CookieAngel
StarStarStarStar
I cannot see why a 16-year-old would want to leave their youthfulness and school life to fulfil such difficult responsibilities. There are many reasons why a 16-year-old should not have a child. Firstly, the teenager would have to leave their life as an adolescent and move on to being a full-time mother. This involves leaving school to take care of the child or calling a babysitter every single school day (which brings us up with the issue of money) and getting a job to take care of the child's responsibilities. Furthermore, there is more of a chance you would have to take care of this job on your own, seeing as most boys leave the mother and the child. Moreover, there may be difficulties during the event of bringing the child into the world. It is harmful to the person's young, not-fully-adapted body and may leave them vulnerable and in pain. There have been a few cases of children not fully developed and being weak and small. I believe that 23 years or older should be the most mature selection for children where you are out of college/university and hopefully have a good house and job.

Love And Tolerate

Fire Orbital Friendship Beam

Posted By:
Ms Knight_2349890 Lock
Ms Knight_2349890
StarStarStarStar
I don't know I seen bunch of prego girls my school.

Marinapatice

Posted By:
Alexis7343
Alexis7343
StarStarStarStarStar
No it is wrong a 16 year old can not raise the kid to be strong and stuff like that.

Posted By:
Trollyousohard Lock
Trollyousohard
StarStar
Certainly not! 16 year old girls are still going through all their horomones. It'll be unhealthy for them to go through the pain of giving birth, since they're not physically strong. 
Did you know, females are more sensitive to high-pitched sounds, than men, to hear the baby's cry? How would she develop it at such a young age? She does not have the emotional and physical strength as a, let's say, thirty five year old woman. 

Who knew nerds could be trolls?

Posted By:
Paradise_Styles Lock
Paradise_Styles
StarStarStarStar
No way unless she's married but 16 is even young for marriage

Cinderella is proof that a pair of shoes can change your life.
I

Posted By:
pterodactylgummibear
pterodactylgummibear
StarStarStarStar
Irresponsible, that's all I can say. I believe what causes a baby shouldn't happen until after marriage. When those girls have barely finished college their child will be in 5th grade.

"Imperfection is beauty. Maddness is genius." - Marilyn Monroe
I'm not weird. What is normal? No two people are the same, so there is no normal. So I'm not weird. smile
D'ElephantDoesDance thnx Hugebear!
Da Funk

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Editing More Pictures!

Editing More Pictures!

Editing More Pictures!

Editing More Pictures!

Editing More Pictures!

Editing More Pictures!

latest videos