Kw-halloween-logo-small

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Should A 16 Year Old Have A Baby??

Posted By:
ImSoOld
ImSoOld
StarStarStarStarStar

"VaUgHn_LoVeS_yOu" wrote:

Only an idiot would cause to be pregnant at such an early age. 16 like are you serious!?!?!?!?! Your probably one of those dumb people who DOESN'T know HOW to make a simple DECISION. Their future would be hopeless and what would their parents say? They gave up so much for their kids and these 16 year olds JUST TURN IT AROUND. I could do so much better.
Everybody makes mistakes, some just have bigger consequences and influence in our lives than others. It does not make them a bad person or a failure. Nor is it the end of the road. it's possible to become quite successful and well respected in spite of creating a child at a young age

I'm sarcastic a lot. If I offended you I probably didn't mean to. Probably.

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar

"HarryPotterNerdStarkidRockstar" wrote:

Sure it's not ideal, but most pregnant 16 year moms aren't pregnant on purpose. The point is they got pregnant, now they just have to move forward and do what's best for their child. And how good of a mother someone is should be determined on their behavior, not their age. I think what we should be doing is teaching about abstinence and birth control at school and in homes, and proving support and help to teen mothers. And I know a few teen moms that are wonderful mothers.
^^ This. Also, please don't pick on induvidiual people.

bring me the horizon ♥

Posted By:
-Inspired-
-Inspired-
StarStarStarStar
No. 

It is sad not to love, but it is much sadder not being able to love.
--Miguel de Unamuno

Posted By:
future_ms.kevjumba
future_ms.kevjumba
StarStarStarStarStar
This question doesn't make sense too me. Of course they shouldn't they don't have the maturity. It doesn't mean you can stop them or that they aren't allowed to have kids I think this is a really opinionated question.

So tell me now where was my fault. In loving you with my whole heart.
~Mumford and Sons

I want to be the minority. I don't need your authority. Down with the moral mojority. I want to be the minority.
'The Minority' ~Green Day

Posted By:
nozhoni2002
nozhoni2002
Star
no.a 16 year old too young to have a baby. what if you cant get the baby out of your stomach? or you might have to get surgery on your stomach?wait until your like 20 years old then you can have baby.are you ready to handle or take care of a child?who's going to watch the bay while your at school? if you drop out you might not get a good future.think about having a baby

nozhoni2002

Posted By:
HarryPotterNerdStarkidRockstar_1832306 Lock
HarryPotterNerdStarkidRockstar_1832306
StarStarStar

Only an idiot would cause to be pregnant at such an early age. 16 like are you serious!?!?!?!?! Your probably one of those dumb people who DOESN'T know HOW to make a simple DECISION. Their future would be hopeless and what would their parents say? They gave up so much for their kids and these 16 year olds JUST TURN IT AROUND. I could do so much better.
Okay this is the stupidest response I have heard on this thread yet. Everyone makes mistakes, it doesn't mean that their idiots. And some people do use protection, but protection isn't 100% reliable. Your reply makes me sick, don't call someone an idiot just because they had a child young.

Karen you can't just ask people why they're white!
Do the African Anteater Ritual!

Posted By:
future_ms.kevjumba
future_ms.kevjumba
StarStarStarStarStar

"HarryPotterNerdStarkidRockstar" wrote:

Okay this is the stupidest response I have heard on this thread yet. Everyone makes mistakes, it doesn't mean that their idiots. And some people do use protection, but protection isn't 100% reliable. Your reply makes me sick, don't call someone an idiot just because they had a child young.
Yeah that was really rude. They're sixteen. They think they can trust somebody. You shouldn't post somethig like that.

~Mumford and Sons

I want to be the minority. I don't need your authority. Down with the moral mojority. I want to be the minority.

Posted By:
Adrenalyne Lock
Adrenalyne
StarStar
At the young age of 15,  I am already a teen mother, to a beautiful 6 month old little girl. I love her, and I would not give her up for anything. But let me tell you, IT IS NOT EASY. I did not get pregnant on purpose, but I do regret the actions that led up to the pregnancy. USE YOUR HEAD! I do not believe that teenagers should intentionally go out and attempt to have a child, but I also believe that if a pregnancy does happen, that is their responsibility, and they shouldn't abort it. But you also have to look at the fact that all over the world, there are arranged marriages, and CHILDREN are having babies as soon as their bodies allow.

I have no censor on my mouth.

Posted By:
future_ms.kevjumba
future_ms.kevjumba
StarStarStarStarStar
Got pregnant at fourteen. My baby girl Chloe is almost one. Dont be silly wrap your willy!

~Mumford and Sons

Posted By:
Danielle xx
Danielle xx
StarStarStarStar
I dont know,but ive watched my friend ruin her life completly by having a baby,she was 15 and now shes 17 and Jack is 2.She wants to go out and she cant because her mother tells her that if she wants to have a baby she can look after it herself.

KW Star Releloution

Join KW Star Revolution! Big Grin

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Brave or Tangled?

The BEST Country Singer

We the Kidz

ThE WoRd GaMe

add me cute people only

add me cute people only

latest videos