Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Should A 16 Year Old Have A Baby??

Posted By:
Adrenalyne Lock
Adrenalyne
StarStar
Um, well, it IS her responsibility. It's not right to put the child off on someone else. Sounds like she needs to grow up and mature a little.

I have no censor on my mouth.

Posted By:
Skipley
Skipley
StarStarStarStar
Just a simple NOPE!!!

Posted By:
Duck Soup
Duck Soup
StarStarStarStar
It depends on the 16 year old.  But having a kid that young shouldn't happen. Dazed

“Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.”
- Robert A. Heinlein

Posted By:
xXMCJXx Lock
xXMCJXx
StarStarStarStarStar
I think not.

Posted By:
2003Nicegirl
2003Nicegirl
StarStar
If she decides to have a baby at that age then they need to make wise dessions and decide on weather or not to keep it onto give it up for adoption. Am just saying at that I would want to have fun and enjoy life while I still can .

RunAwayLovesmile

Posted By:
Adrenalyne Lock
Adrenalyne
StarStar
Well, sweetheart, people should think about that before the make the unwise decision to not keep their legs closed. You can't just get pregnant and then pawn the baby off because you want to have "fun". That is rediculous.

I have no censor on my mouth.

Posted By:
Duck Soup
Duck Soup
StarStarStarStar

"Adrenalyne" wrote:

Well, sweetheart, people should think about that before the make the unwise decision to not keep their legs closed. You can't just get pregnant and then pawn the baby off because you want to have "fun". That is rediculous.
Although, to be fair, studies have shown that the reason teenagers don't make proper decisions, is because our pre-frontal cortex hasn't properly formed yet.  But then again, this is still no excuse to get pregnant.... Duck Soups information that she thinks is kinda cool over and out! Dazed

“Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.”
- Robert A. Heinlein

Posted By:
Diamond_Loves_Yhu♥
Diamond_Loves_Yhu♥
StarStarStarStar

"Adrenalyne" wrote:

Ok 1 Dont Call Me "Sweet Heart" Ok? I'm 12 Years Old,And I've Gotta Admit!My Parents Are Idiots,My Mom Was 15 And My Dad Was 17 When They Had Me.They're Life Was Completly Screwed Up!Because I Came In Their Lives,My Dads 29 And My Mom Is 26 Turning 27 And Their Getting A Divorce.Currently My Mom Is Deployed Shes In The Military!People Should Stop Screwing Up Their Lives.Cause Haveing A Baby Come,It Just Brings Stress To Everyone!I Think Most 16 Year Olds Should Start Becoming More Mature.And Start Being Serious About Birth Control,And Other Items!Thats Just My Opinion,And I'm Wondering How They Don't Get Caught!

Blood On The Dance Floor Forever
Jayy Von Monroe And Dahvie Vanity
Teach Me How To Scream Wink

Posted By:
Diamond_Loves_Yhu♥
Diamond_Loves_Yhu♥
StarStarStarStar

"Duck Soup" wrote:

"Adrenalyne" wrote:

Although, to be fair, studies have shown that the reason teenagers don't make proper decisions, is because our pre-frontal cortex hasn't properly formed yet. But then again, this is still no excuse to get pregnant.... Duck Soups information that she thinks is kinda cool over and out! Dazed
Agreed.But I Suggest They Should Start Thinking Before They Say And Do Stuff!Cause They Could Sometimes Get Out Of Control.

Blood On The Dance Floor Forever
Jayy Von Monroe And Dahvie Vanity
Teach Me How To Scream Wink

Posted By:
deshent22
deshent22
StarStar
i agree with you 100% but all these 16 year old mothers are grearpt keep up with ur motherhood donot give up on ur kid that is a bad thing to give up on your kid      these 16 year old women need to keep there legs close 

Thinking of someone speacial

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

What is your favourite........

What is your favourite........

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?