Kw-halloween-logo-small

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Should A 16 Year Old Have A Baby??

Posted By:
Diamond_Loves_Yhu♥
Diamond_Loves_Yhu♥
StarStarStarStar

"deshent22" wrote:

i agree with you 100% but all these 16 year old mothers are grearpt keep up with ur motherhood donot give up on ur kid that is a bad thing to give up on your kid
True If I Was Stupid Enough To Have S#xual Activity And I Became Preggo I'd Keep The Child!

Blood On The Dance Floor Forever
Jayy Von Monroe And Dahvie Vanity
Teach Me How To Scream Wink

Posted By:
2003Nicegirl_2094571 Lock
2003Nicegirl_2094571
StarStar
I meant like make a dession or ur right keep ur legs close.

RunAwayLovesmile

Posted By:
Blue Elephant_2220405 Lock
Blue Elephant_2220405
StarStar
Well .. this is a hard question. In my opinion, I think that a 16 year old could have a baby, meaning it's very genetically and physically possible, but that in general .. they for the most part should not because of the responsibility that comes with having a child. Now this is a general opinion. I'm quite sure there are many capable 16 year olds who have the resources and the maturity to raise a child and there is no problem with that. Also there are other factors that come into play like unwanted pregnancy. But without writing an essay, I think for the most part Could, not Should.

Posted By:
annetht180
annetht180
Star
NO, KIDS AND TEENAGERS ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE  PREAGENT. YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE MARRIED OR ELSE THAT IS ADULTARY. SOME TEENAGERS HAVE BABIES BECAUSE THEY THINK IT IS COOL. OR THEIR FRIENDS ARE DOING IT, AND PROBABLY THEY ARE LOOKING FOR LOVE.  SOME PEOPLE HAVE BABIES WITH OUT THINK AND THEY END UP KILLING THE BABY AND FOREVER THEY WILL BE BROKEN HARTED THATS FOR YOU INFOR MATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smile =)

Posted By:
'Jaeger_1812672 Lock
'Jaeger_1812672
StarStarStar
of course not, is this even a question? whaaaat

Posted By:
Duck Soup_1927331 Lock
Duck Soup_1927331
StarStarStarStar

"annetht180" wrote:

NO, KIDS AND TEENAGERS ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE  PREAGENT. YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE MARRIED OR ELSE THAT IS ADULTARY. SOME TEENAGERS HAVE BABIES BECAUSE THEY THINK IT IS COOL. OR THEIR FRIENDS ARE DOING IT, AND PROBABLY THEY ARE LOOKING FOR LOVE.  SOME PEOPLE HAVE BABIES WITH OUT THINK AND THEY END UP KILLING THE BABY AND FOREVER THEY WILL BE BROKEN HARTED THATS FOR YOU INFOR MATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smile =)
I thought adultery is when you cheat on your marriage partner with someone else. Why are you shouting?  It actually makes my head hurt, and is harder to read when everything is in capitals. Killing babies?  Are these facts that are backed up with actual data and evidence, or just stuff that you think happens? Dazed

“Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.”
- Robert A. Heinlein

Posted By:
-Lazy pig_2164360 Lock
-Lazy pig_2164360
StarStarStar
I7THINK7THEY7CAN

Posted By:
ImSoOld
ImSoOld
StarStarStarStarStar

"annetht180" wrote:

All teenage mums are completely wacko and will kill their kids. Good to know.

I'm sarcastic a lot. If I offended you I probably didn't mean to. Probably.

Posted By:
bvg
bvg
Star
  no cuz:   -high school    -way to yong   -dnt no how   -still groin  

Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
StarStarStarStarStar
I wouldn't have a child delibrately at sixteen, but sometimes it can happen as an accident. But if they actually feel they are ready to have a child, then that's their descion, but it wouldn't be the best life for the child, so I actually don't think it's fair because they're having a child at a stupid age, which means they're not really capable of looking after the child.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Minecraft TU19 Xbox360/PS3

Books for 11-12 year olds.

Funniest Joke Contest

Who's your favourite Author?

What book are you currently reading?

DIVERGENT OR HUNGER GAMES???

latest videos