Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Should A 16 Year Old Have A Baby??

Posted By:
ImSoOld
ImSoOld
StarStarStarStarStar

"Mellisa169" wrote:

no 16 there still children and you shuld get married before having one and there life will be messed up forever its  wrong because they live their parents they have to pay for everything and it will be likely that the boy will leave her so its not good i dont care who says any excuses or if it wasnt there fault but if i was the congress i wuld say it shuld be illegal. its just as bad as drunk driving or smoking or txting and driving.
Their lives will not be "messed up" forever. they will be changed forever. "messed up" implies that their lives are pretty much over and that there's nothing they can do to get a good life out of it, which is completely untrue. For the most part it was their fault, many just have a "won't happen to me" attitude, but many others are safe but their protection fails (even some using both pills and rubbers have gotten pregnant, or are abused) or simply uneducated about the matter (which happens far, far too often. ) Most countries have laws which define the ok age for intercourse, though honestly what are they going to do about it? It's one of those laws the ones who have to obey it see as a guideline and difficult to enforce at all. Your comparisons are hugely off. Drunk driving and texting while driving are criminally negligent behaviours that lower your awareness (and mental capacity, in the case of drunk driving)and result in death or injury quite easily. While I agree that it's hard for the mother and hard for the child in a situation where the mother is under stress, it's totally unfair to compare all teenage mothers to those who are blatantly negligent of others (and there own) well being. it's pretty much like saying they all abuse their children. I know that's probably not what you meant, but that's what your post implies.

I'm sarcastic a lot. If I offended you I probably didn't mean to. Probably.

Posted By:
warbler2000
warbler2000
StarStarStarStar
I think it is okay, because you don't choose if you get a baby, I don't think you should give up a baby, cause the baby need love!

Posted By:
niallover123456
niallover123456
StarStarStar
i dont think 16 years old should have a baby if they think they should have one fine but i think there 2 young to have a baby and be reasonible for the baby smile

I AM A SONG WRITER!! i write songs for KATY PERRT. NOT KIDDING AND NOT BRAGGING

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
No. You save all that kind of stuff for marriage/partnership. Get your life together before bringing another into the world, only to get screwed over by the system.

let

i use my hair to express myself

Posted By:
rockernova
rockernova
StarStarStarStarStar
A 16 year old is still a baby if she has the baby it chould hurt her back and it chuold kill her if she has a baby some 15 year olds have babys and they give it to then mom and dad to take care of this is not right if u guy belive me well join me

Guys I am the hacker. And I wanted to say sorry to all of you guys. ): Please forgive me. ):

Posted By:
GloomTrainer_2235051 Lock
GloomTrainer_2235051
StarStar
I don't think they should.  Even though most of them think it's all right, they're not actually ready to take on such a big responsibility.  Plus having that baby will ruin the rest of her teenage years.  While her friends are out partying and what-not she's taking care of her baby, regretting what she's done. She should have waited until she was properly ready.  That's my opinion though.

ALIENS !

Posted By:
Tomboy_anime_chick34
Tomboy_anime_chick34
StarStarStar
If all the serial killers you can dig up should be let free! No of course not, Everyone will tell you that's a, Terrible idea! I agree no doubt about it.

"Love will follow where ever you go." - Me

"Broken bones are a scar, Compared to a broken heart." - Me

"I got, I got a pocketful of sunshine, I got a love and i know that its all mine, Oh Oh ohh." - Natasha Bedingfield Pocketful of sunshine.

JOIN THE KW STAR REVOLUTION!!!!!!! ♥

Posted By:
Sana11
Sana11
StarStarStarStarStar
a 16 year old ? ,thats a really young age for a girl to get pregnant , the whole life changes and there's so much pressure comming from the ur family and i don't think  it's  right , but if her parents agree and she agrees , well then it's her choice

❝but even if we don’t have the power to
choose where we come from, we can
still choose where to go
from there.❞

Posted By:
Super-Girl16
Super-Girl16
StarStarStarStarStar
There's really no hard and fast rule, but I think a 16-year-old is too young to have a baby, but it depends on their life-their state at that time, etc. smile

Window snap.

Let the storm rage on.♥

Posted By:
IzzyStar Lock
IzzyStar
StarStarStar
It depend's on weather they really want a baby.Some people make the decision to  have a child at a young age.To me it's to young.Frustrated

The thing that edit

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos