Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Should A 16 Year Old Have A Baby??

Posted By:
-kryptoniite.
-kryptoniite.
StarStar
No, When your sixteen you should feel butterflies in your stomach not a baby kicking. Lololol c;

People say nothing is impossible , But I do nothing everyday

Posted By:
MovingBrick
MovingBrick
StarStarStarStarStar
No. When you are 16 you need to focus on school so you can go to college and get a job. Then revisit the idea of having a kid. 

John Green is my spirit animal.

Posted By:
MovingBrick
MovingBrick
StarStarStarStarStar

"-kryptoniite." wrote:

No, When your sixteen you should feel butterflies in your stomach not a baby kicking. Lololol c;
^^ xD

John Green is my spirit animal.

Posted By:
nijagirl123
nijagirl123
Star
wwell i think that girls should have a chance to at least finish school and live ther lives a little before jumping to babies !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Frustrated

be strong
Wink

Posted By:
Ivory_Rocker
Ivory_Rocker
StarStar
No, there are too many babies having babies. Focus on school, college, getting a job, your family, your friends. Not babies. They are a great responsibility, and Teen Mom  and shows like that are a bad influence. -__-

-"All religion, my friend, is simply evolved out of fraud, fear, greed, imagination, and poetry."

-"Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered weak and weary."

-"I am above the weakness of seeking to establish a sequence of cause and effect, between the disaster and the atrocity."
Edgar Allen Poe

Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
StarStarStarStarStar
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA no.

Posted By:
Rocky2245
Rocky2245
StarStarStarStarStar

"Ivory_Rocker" wrote:

No, there are too many babies having babies. Focus on school, college, getting a job, your family, your friends. Not babies. They are a great responsibility, and Teen Mom  and shows like that are a bad influence. -__-
I agree.

S M I L E

Posted By:
TheBeautyI'mFaking. Lock
TheBeautyI'mFaking.
StarStarStarStarStar
Well, 16 is the legal age to "make a baby" in most countries, but you should consider that having a baby that early in life is going to weaken your chances of overcoming your dreams. And 16 being a very important year for school and everything, you're not going to be doing so great when you're pushing out a baby instead of revising for your exams.

hearts knocking like a t i c k i n g bomb.

Posted By:
beautifulme40
beautifulme40
StarStar
I bet one of all of u sayin no nd makin comments hav a baby at 16..17..or younger

/

Posted By:
Ivory_Rocker
Ivory_Rocker
StarStar

"beautifulme40" wrote:

I bet one of all of u sayin no nd makin comments hav a baby at 16..17..or younger
You might actually be right! Considering the 16 or 17 year old who had a baby realized the mistake, is now on here saying "No!" because they realized it was a very bad choice to have a child so young. 

-"All religion, my friend, is simply evolved out of fraud, fear, greed, imagination, and poetry."

-"Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered weak and weary."

-"I am above the weakness of seeking to establish a sequence of cause and effect, between the disaster and the atrocity."
Edgar Allen Poe

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Names for kittens?

Names for kittens?

Name 1 thing u can't live without

who likes baby chicks

Names for kittens?

Names for kittens?

latest videos