Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Should A 16 Year Old Have A Baby??

Posted By:
-kryptoniite.
-kryptoniite.
StarStar
No, When your sixteen you should feel butterflies in your stomach not a baby kicking. Lololol c;

People say nothing is impossible , But I do nothing everyday

Posted By:
MovingBrick
MovingBrick
StarStarStarStarStar
No. When you are 16 you need to focus on school so you can go to college and get a job. Then revisit the idea of having a kid. 

John Green is my spirit animal.

Posted By:
MovingBrick
MovingBrick
StarStarStarStarStar

"-kryptoniite." wrote:

No, When your sixteen you should feel butterflies in your stomach not a baby kicking. Lololol c;
^^ xD

John Green is my spirit animal.

Posted By:
nijagirl123
nijagirl123
Star
wwell i think that girls should have a chance to at least finish school and live ther lives a little before jumping to babies !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Frustrated

be strong
Wink

Posted By:
Ivory_Rocker
Ivory_Rocker
StarStar
No, there are too many babies having babies. Focus on school, college, getting a job, your family, your friends. Not babies. They are a great responsibility, and Teen Mom  and shows like that are a bad influence. -__-

-"All religion, my friend, is simply evolved out of fraud, fear, greed, imagination, and poetry."

-"Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered weak and weary."

-"I am above the weakness of seeking to establish a sequence of cause and effect, between the disaster and the atrocity."
Edgar Allen Poe

Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
StarStarStarStarStar
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA no.

Posted By:
Rocky2245
Rocky2245
StarStarStarStarStar

"Ivory_Rocker" wrote:

No, there are too many babies having babies. Focus on school, college, getting a job, your family, your friends. Not babies. They are a great responsibility, and Teen Mom  and shows like that are a bad influence. -__-
I agree.

S M I L E

Posted By:
TheBeautyI'mFaking. Lock
TheBeautyI'mFaking.
StarStarStarStarStar
Well, 16 is the legal age to "make a baby" in most countries, but you should consider that having a baby that early in life is going to weaken your chances of overcoming your dreams. And 16 being a very important year for school and everything, you're not going to be doing so great when you're pushing out a baby instead of revising for your exams.

hearts knocking like a t i c k i n g bomb.

Posted By:
beautifulme40
beautifulme40
StarStar
I bet one of all of u sayin no nd makin comments hav a baby at 16..17..or younger

/

Posted By:
Ivory_Rocker
Ivory_Rocker
StarStar

"beautifulme40" wrote:

I bet one of all of u sayin no nd makin comments hav a baby at 16..17..or younger
You might actually be right! Considering the 16 or 17 year old who had a baby realized the mistake, is now on here saying "No!" because they realized it was a very bad choice to have a child so young. 

-"All religion, my friend, is simply evolved out of fraud, fear, greed, imagination, and poetry."

-"Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered weak and weary."

-"I am above the weakness of seeking to establish a sequence of cause and effect, between the disaster and the atrocity."
Edgar Allen Poe

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Cindrella

My Forum Post

My Forum Post

It's Musical Game.

If you had kids what would you name them?

If you had kids what would you name them?

latest videos