Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Do you think Obama should be president again?

Posted By:
R e n e e ; ♥
R e n e e ; ♥
StarStar
I like Baraka Ombama but I just don't think hes all that good of a president. I don't know, what do you guys think?

Posted By:
jake01_1171495 Lock
jake01_1171495
StarStarStarStarStar
... Never again.

Today, October 12, 2013, is my last day on KW.
Goodbye everyone! Have a good life!

Proud Republican

*If you want to live, don't be afraid to die* - Jake Cross

Gumi supports 2nd amendment.
Why don't you?

Posted By:
esergio
esergio
StarStarStarStar

"jake01" wrote:

... Never again.
He's not all that bad. Everyone thinks he's bad because of the economy being bad. Bush did that not Obama. Obama fixed it as good as he could. He brought the troops back from Iraq. He took down Obsama Bin Laden. Everyone thinks that he is bad because of our position now. He's not. I would choose him over Romney any day. I would rather have Ron Paul, but that's not going to happen. I would never vote for a Republican (well most of the time). Any one who thinks Obama is a terrible president is just ignorant. Romney out-sourced our jobs. He's a liar. He just cares about himself and getting rich. Obama says if he's president he will stop out-sourcing. He will give same gender marriage. He will fix the economy (which he's been doing). He's not the best president, but he's no where near the worst.

It's been nine months, but I'm back, baby.

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar

"R e n e e ; ♥" wrote:

I like Baraka Ombama but I just don't think hes all that good of a president. I don't know, what do you guys think?
DUDE i don't know i'm not interesting him very much.

Posted By:
jake01_1171495 Lock
jake01_1171495
StarStarStarStarStar

"esergio" wrote:

"jake01" wrote:

... Never again.
He's not all that bad. Everyone thinks he's bad because of the economy being bad. Bush did that not Obama. Obama fixed it as good as he could. He brought the troops back from Iraq. He took down Obsama Bin Laden. Everyone thinks that he is bad because of our position now. He's not. I would choose him over Romney any day. I would rather have Ron Paul, but that's not going to happen. I would never vote for a Republican (well most of the time). Any one who thinks Obama is a terrible president is just ignorant. Romney out-sourced our jobs. He's a liar. He just cares about himself and getting rich. Obama says if he's president he will stop out-sourcing. He will give same gender marriage. He will fix the economy (which he's been doing). He's not the best president, but he's no where near the worst.
Obama has had one term to ATLEAST start getting things going the right way... we are still going down. With Record deficit, debt, unemployment, poverty, food stamp usage, credit down grade ,which is a first time in history.  ALL under obamas admin. He is spending WAY too much. Hes spent more than BOTH of bush's terms... Money we DONT have. Osama was taken down under the Bush admin, all obama did was just give the "OK" to go through with it. He was NO part other than that. That was bush.  There is NO proof that Romney has outsourced anything. Go Look up the facts before you state what youve seen on biased networking. Research the facts and you will understand. And if you havent noticed... the Gov't lies about things they will do. What happened to bringing the troups back?  Obama is doing a troop serge to Afgahn right now. Do you really want him back?

Proud Republican

Why don't you?

Posted By:
epicgirl321
epicgirl321
StarStar
He's ok, but not such a great president. And I think Romney should not win either because he is racist. And will make life hard for some mexicans, and other races. -.-

singing forever ♥

Posted By:
jorigurl
jorigurl
Star
I agree smile...people just like to focus on all the bad things!! Frown Like some people I know only hate him because of his race...

Posted By:
jake01_1171495 Lock
jake01_1171495
StarStarStarStarStar
-_- there arent any good

Proud Republican

Why don't you?

Posted By:
future_ms.kevjumba
future_ms.kevjumba
StarStarStarStarStar

"esergio" wrote:

"jake01" wrote:

... Never again.
First off, I'd like to point out that in his first year of presidency he sent two thousand troops to Iraq for Christmas. I'd also like to point out he found Bin Laden by means of cruel torture. And he will never allow same gender marriage because his public image matters. The majority disapproves. He makes claims thay he needs four more years to fix it. I believe four years is quite enough. Nobody is ignorant for not liking him. I dont like him. So? Im not ignorant. He just wasnt a good president. Neither is Romney but if Obama deserved a chance so does he.

So tell me now where was my fault. In loving you with my whole heart.
~Mumford and Sons

I want to be the minority. I don't need your authority. Down with the moral mojority. I want to be the minority.
'The Minority' ~Green Day

Posted By:
jake01_1171495 Lock
jake01_1171495
StarStarStarStarStar

"future_ms.kevjumba" wrote:

"esergio" wrote:

"jake01" wrote:

... Never again.
First off, I'd like to point out that in his first year of presidency he sent two thousand troops to Iraq for Christmas. I'd also like to point out he found Bin Laden by means of cruel torture. And he will never allow same gender marriage because his public image matters. The majority disapproves. He makes claims thay he needs four more years to fix it. I believe four years is quite enough. Nobody is ignorant for not liking him. I dont like him. So? Im not ignorant. He just wasnt a good president. Neither is Romney but if Obama deserved a chance so does he.
*Like*

Proud Republican

Why don't you?

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 46 47

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

# or Selfie????

how many languages do you know?

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Thoughts On Body Modifications?

new here

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

latest videos