Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Do you think Obama should be president again?

Posted By:
jake01_1171495 Lock
jake01_1171495
Member since:
November, 2008
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2516

"lilfox92" wrote:

yes he do it is no obama folt because he walk in on a bad econmy
He walked in on it and made it worse.

Today, October 12, 2013, is my last day on KW.
Goodbye everyone! Have a good life!

Proud Republican

*If you want to live, don't be afraid to die* - Jake Cross

Gumi supports 2nd amendment.
Why don't you?


Do you think Obama should be president again?

Posted By:
Lorcan Furey
Lorcan Furey
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5881
I think Obama did as good a job as any president could under the same circumstances. Most of the bad stuff going on is Bush's fault.


Do you think Obama should be president again?

Posted By:
Raylia
Raylia
Member since:
July, 2010
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 370
i really dont know

Do you think Obama should be president again?

Posted By:
Yukisaur
Yukisaur
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 73
It is Bush's fault! You act like Obama did all this, he's not the worst president but he isn't the best. Considering the situation he's trying,

I dont know if this makes sense, but you're my hallelujah


Do you think Obama should be president again?

Posted By:
jake01_1171495 Lock
jake01_1171495
Member since:
November, 2008
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2516

"Yukisaur" wrote:

It is Bush's fault! You act like Obama did all this, he's not the worst president but he isn't the best. Considering the situation he's trying,
Hes trying? Of course because the Record unemployment,debt and people on government fundeing is showing it.

Today, October 12, 2013, is my last day on KW.
Goodbye everyone! Have a good life!

Proud Republican

*If you want to live, don't be afraid to die* - Jake Cross

Gumi supports 2nd amendment.
Why don't you?


Do you think Obama should be president again?

Posted By:
Yukisaur
Yukisaur
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 73
Bush did do damage too.  You go run for president

I dont know if this makes sense, but you're my hallelujah


Do you think Obama should be president again?

Posted By:
King of Middle School
King of Middle School
Member since:
August, 2012
Star
Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Of course Obama should be president again wat is wrong wit u!and not including wat he did for the united states sure he made a little mistake dont talk about him like that and hes the first black president EVER!

Do you think Obama should be president again?

Posted By:
jake01_1171495 Lock
jake01_1171495
Member since:
November, 2008
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2516

"King of Middle School" wrote:

Of course Obama should be president again wat is wrong wit u!and not including wat he did for the united states sure he made a little mistake dont talk about him like that and hes the first black president EVER!
I dont care if hes the first or last "Black" president, Im running off the facts. That is the truth, you cant always believe the news. you have to look these things up.

Today, October 12, 2013, is my last day on KW.
Goodbye everyone! Have a good life!

Proud Republican

*If you want to live, don't be afraid to die* - Jake Cross

Gumi supports 2nd amendment.
Why don't you?


Do you think Obama should be president again?

Posted By:
Yukisaur
Yukisaur
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 73
We all know the truth, first black anything is great. So don't do that. Most of my friends are black.

I dont know if this makes sense, but you're my hallelujah


Do you think Obama should be president again?

Posted By:
;LoveIsLouder Lock
;LoveIsLouder
Member since:
July, 2012
Star
Status: Offline
Posts: 4

"jake01" wrote:

"King of Middle School" wrote:

Of course Obama should be president again wat is wrong wit u!and not including wat he did for the united states sure he made a little mistake dont talk about him like that and hes the first black president EVER!
I dont care if hes the first or last "Black" president, Im running off the facts. That is the truth, you cant always believe the news. you have to look these things up.
You Cant Always Believe The Internet 'Sherlock'

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

What month were you born in? x3

how many languages do you know?

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

If you had a choice. Would you use Windows...

Doraemon vs Shinchan

latest videos