Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Do you think Obama should be president again?

Posted By:
TheBest1
TheBest1
StarStarStarStar
Hell yeah, he likes Justin Beaver

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America,
and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God,
indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
Americia land of the free because of the brave
i am americian and i bleed red white and blue
i pledge allegince to the US flag if that bothers you well too bad

Posted By:
Yukisaur
Yukisaur
StarStarStar

"esergio" wrote:

"jake01" wrote:

... Never again.
He's not all that bad. Everyone thinks he's bad because of the economy being bad. Bush did that not Obama. Obama fixed it as good as he could. He brought the troops back from Iraq. He took down Obsama Bin Laden. Everyone thinks that he is bad because of our position now. He's not. I would choose him over Romney any day. I would rather have Ron Paul, but that's not going to happen. I would never vote for a Republican (well most of the time). Any one who thinks Obama is a terrible president is just ignorant. Romney out-sourced our jobs. He's a liar. He just cares about himself and getting rich. Obama says if he's president he will stop out-sourcing. He will give same gender marriage. He will fix the economy (which he's been doing). He's not the best president, but he's no where near the worst.
Exactly c:

I dont know if this makes sense, but you're my hallelujah

Posted By:
esergio
esergio
StarStarStarStar
I haven't even been on here and you guys are still going on about what I posted. and yet I take back nothing. Obama does not have control over this country. There are three branches of government. Obamas ideas have to go through them and if they don't like it, it simply DOESN'T HAPPEN! Stop listening to your parents and look at the facts. There is proof Romney out sourced jobs, and that's because he's part of the union and hes a republican. I'm not saying Obama was great I'm just saying he did his best and he's better than Romney. You completely changed what I said!

It's been nine months, but I'm back, baby.

Posted By:
;LoveIsLouder Lock
;LoveIsLouder
Star
Okay lets settle this , shall we ? All of you saying no is only because of what your parents say or what you think you hear elswhere . Same for all the people saying yes . Honestly you guys dont care . i know you dont , so dont even continue this conversation . YOU ARE ALL Children . stop pretending you know what youre talking about.

Posted By:
sum12luv
sum12luv
StarStarStar
team romney!!!

*directioner-4-life*
ME AND MY BFF

Posted By:
so yeah
so yeah
StarStarStarStar
My opinion, he shouldn't K? k.

I like food.

Posted By:
Yukisaur
Yukisaur
StarStarStar
I know what I'm talking about, because I care!

I dont know if this makes sense, but you're my hallelujah

Posted By:
koria777 poop
koria777 poop
StarStarStar
i vote for Obama not because my parents say so or what everyone is saying i vote for him cuz he knows what he is doing and Mitt Romney doesn't Obama cares for other people he made awesome laws for kids like us, like one of them is that kids who came here to the United States and their from another country usually need to have a green card, but Obama made that kids don't need a green card, as long as they go to school , until they finish school then they do need a green card

people in the light will never understand one who is in the darkness..unless the one in the light was in the darkness before...and was saved by someone in the light...then that person would understand them as much as other people..but one in darkness will never know what light is nor what is the meaning of happiness..but will only know deep sadness

Posted By:
O_O Hambone
O_O Hambone
StarStarStarStar
hmmm me? I THINK OBAMA IS LIKE PRESIDENT SNOW FROM THE HUNGER GAMES! WHAT HAPPENED TO OUR FREEDOM? NOW HE'S OUTLAWING SODA IN AMERICA?????????? WOW! THIS ISNT FAIR. I HOPE MITT ROMNEY WINS. HE'LL BE LIKE A....NOT- MURDUROUS-TO-PRIM COIN. -_- OBAMA! THIS IS A MESSAGE TO YOU! if we burn you burn with us you butthead!

~ mockingjay swagg~
oops i eated ur cookeh

I AM THE ALMIGHTY!
FEAR THE FUZZY!
FEAR IT!

Posted By:
so yeah
so yeah
StarStarStarStar
And I know what I'm talking about to. K? I watch the news and I know what is going on in the economy. Not all of us are "children" some of us actually do care about politics and who is gonna be the next president, vice president, govenor etc.

I like food.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos