Back left
Back right

Do you think Obama should be president again?

Celebs cartoon
Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"so yeah" wrote:

And I know what I'm talking about to. K? I watch the news and I know what is going on in the economy. Not all of us are "children" some of us actually do care about politics and who is gonna be the next president, vice president, govenor etc.
i also watch the news

people in the light will never understand one who is in the darkness..unless the one in the light was in the darkness before...and was saved by someone in the light...then that person would understand them as much as other people..but one in darkness will never know what light is nor what is the meaning of happiness..but will only know deep sadness


Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock

"koria777 poop" wrote:

"so yeah" wrote:

And I know what I'm talking about to. K? I watch the news and I know what is going on in the economy. Not all of us are "children" some of us actually do care about politics and who is gonna be the next president, vice president, govenor etc.
i also watch the news
Your point is?

I like food.


Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
i know what goes on in the world

people in the light will never understand one who is in the darkness..unless the one in the light was in the darkness before...and was saved by someone in the light...then that person would understand them as much as other people..but one in darkness will never know what light is nor what is the meaning of happiness..but will only know deep sadness


Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Default guy
Posts: 486

do you like romney or obama

my love jesus christ


Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"shemizcool" wrote:

do you like romney or obama
romney

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America,
and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God,
indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
Americia land of the free because of the brave
i am americian and i bleed red white and blue
i pledge allegince to the US flag if that bothers you well too bad


Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"sum12luv" wrote:

team romney!!!

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America,
and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God,
indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
Americia land of the free because of the brave
i am americian and i bleed red white and blue
i pledge allegince to the US flag if that bothers you well too bad


Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
no i dont want him to be president again

live life while you can!!


Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 4

The Fact of the matter is , no matter who becomes pesident YOU ALL CANT DO A  THING ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!! Get OVER IT . Who cares about you guys' opinion, it dosent change a thing . YOU CANT VOTE! SO STFU!


Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
Good Lord, I think we have a right to say our opinions. Don't get mad.

I like food.


Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
NO!!!

HETALIA!!!!!

Heat haze days


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity