Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Do you think Obama should be president again?

Posted By:
TheBest1
TheBest1
StarStarStarStar

";LoveIsLouder" wrote:

The Fact of the matter is , no matter who becomes pesident YOU ALL CANT DO A THING ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!! Get OVER IT . Who cares about you guys' opinion, it dosent change a thing . YOU CANT VOTE! SO STFU!
3 words "freedom of speech"

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America,
and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God,
indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
Americia land of the free because of the brave
i am americian and i bleed red white and blue
i pledge allegince to the US flag if that bothers you well too bad

Posted By:
kwluver01
kwluver01
StarStar
Yes, i thnk obama shud b president again. Even tho he didnt do any of the things he promised, atleast we know he's not gonna do anything bad unlike that other guy Tom Ronney or watever his name is. All Ronney wants do do is deport a bunch of immagrents that have only come here to work to have a better life, but sadly all that Ronney is doing is being a racest idiot and is only thinking about himself and thinks by deporting all those immagrents is gonna help this country, wich is not becuz all those immagrents that have come here to the U.S.A have only worked they're butt offs, I gotta admit if it wasnt for those immagrents this country wud b a mess becuz most of the citizens here only sit around all day expecting to get money from the goverment.

-kwluver01, you cant get a rainbow without a little rain....

Posted By:
jake01_1171495 Lock
jake01_1171495
StarStarStarStarStar

";LoveIsLouder" wrote:

The Fact of the matter is , no matter who becomes pesident YOU ALL CANT DO A  THING ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!! Get OVER IT . Who cares about you guys' opinion, it dosent change a thing . YOU CANT VOTE! SO STFU!
I Will be able to Wink  And then news is biased. You have to look at the facts. There is NO proof that Romney outsourced jobs.

Today, October 12, 2013, is my last day on KW.
Goodbye everyone! Have a good life!

Proud Republican

*If you want to live, don't be afraid to die* - Jake Cross

Gumi supports 2nd amendment.
Why don't you?

Posted By:
jake01_1171495 Lock
jake01_1171495
StarStarStarStarStar

"kwluver01" wrote:

Yes, i thnk obama shud b president again. Even tho he didnt do any of the things he promised, atleast we know he's not gonna do anything bad unlike that other guy Tom Ronney or watever his name is. All Ronney wants do do is deport a bunch of immagrents that have only come here to work to have a better life, but sadly all that Ronney is doing is being a racest idiot and is only thinking about himself and thinks by deporting all those immagrents is gonna help this country, wich is not becuz all those immagrents that have come here to the U.S.A have only worked they're butt offs, I gotta admit if it wasnt for those immagrents this country wud b a mess becuz most of the citizens here only sit around all day expecting to get money from the goverment.
Most of those citizens dont have jobs because of how obama has ran things...

Today, October 12, 2013, is my last day on KW.
Goodbye everyone! Have a good life!

Proud Republican

*If you want to live, don't be afraid to die* - Jake Cross

Gumi supports 2nd amendment.
Why don't you?

Posted By:
TheBest1
TheBest1
StarStarStarStar

"kwluver01" wrote:

Yes, i thnk obama shud b president again. Even tho he didnt do any of the things he promised, atleast we know he's not gonna do anything bad unlike that other guy Tom Ronney or watever his name is. All Ronney wants do do is deport a bunch of immagrents that have only come here to work to have a better life, but sadly all that Ronney is doing is being a racest idiot and is only thinking about himself and thinks by deporting all those immagrents is gonna help this country, wich is not becuz all those immagrents that have come here to the U.S.A have only worked they're butt offs, I gotta admit if it wasnt for those immagrents this country wud b a mess becuz most of the citizens here only sit around all day expecting to get money from the goverment.
most immagrants are illagle they should have came here leagly

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America,
and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God,
indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
Americia land of the free because of the brave
i am americian and i bleed red white and blue
i pledge allegince to the US flag if that bothers you well too bad

Posted By:
future_ms.kevjumba
future_ms.kevjumba
StarStarStarStarStar

"Lil JalenJ" wrote:

";LoveIsLouder" wrote:

The Fact of the matter is , no matter who becomes pesident YOU ALL CANT DO A  THING ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!! Get OVER IT . Who cares about you guys' opinion, it dosent change a thing . YOU CANT VOTE! SO STFU!
IKR thats what i be trying to say!!
Both of you can keep your rude (and not to mention vulgar) comments to yourself. Once again I've had a problem with you. Must I explain that this is a forum for people who care about government and America and if you don't like it you can leave. 

So tell me now where was my fault. In loving you with my whole heart.
~Mumford and Sons

I want to be the minority. I don't need your authority. Down with the moral mojority. I want to be the minority.
'The Minority' ~Green Day

Posted By:
TeamAustin
TeamAustin
StarStarStarStarStar

"future_ms.kevjumba" wrote:

"Lil JalenJ" wrote:

";LoveIsLouder" wrote:

IKR thats what i be trying to say!!
Both of you can keep your rude (and not to mention vulgar) comments to yourself. Once again I've had a problem with you. Must I explain that this is a forum for people who care about government and America and if you don't like it you can leave. 
future_ms.kevjumba, I'm reporting both of them. I'm really reporting ;LoveIsLouder for speaking inappropriate. I care about the Government and America, but what I do know is that they don't. You do.

Posted By:
♥_selena_gomez_rocks_♥
♥_selena_gomez_rocks_♥
StarStarStarStarStar
I guess

I'm so messed up yeah
I can't remember what I did tonight
But I just can't forget about you

Posted By:
LOVE4EVS
LOVE4EVS
Star
 smile OK... HONESTLY, NO.     AT CHURCH IN THE MIDDLE SCHOOL GROUP WE WERE TALKING ABOUT THIS TOPIC, WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT OBAMA: WELL WHEN WE SAID WE DIDNT LIKE HIM OUR YOUTH LEADER TOLD US: ITS OK IF U DONT LIKE HIM BUT SINCE HE IS YOUR PRESIDENT YOU NEED TO RESPENCT HIM! AND I AGREE WITH THAT 100% OK IM NOT ALL FOR HIM AND HE ISNT THE REASON THAT AMERICA IS AS MESSED UP AS IT HE HAD SOME PART IN IT BUT IT ISNT ALL OF HIS FAULT. I DONT AGREE WITH OBAMA CARE, AND I DONT THINK HE SHOULD BLOCK THE KEYLINE OILPIPE BECAUSE WE WOULD HAVE SO MANY MORE JOBS BUT HE DID THAT FOR A REASON AND I JUST HAVE TO BELIEVE THAT GOD WILL TAKE CARE OF AMERICA!

~IF U WANT TO LIVE DONT BE AFRAID TO DIE~

Posted By:
xXMCJXx Lock
xXMCJXx
StarStarStarStarStar
No, unless your Democratic. ._.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

How many Tabs do you have open now??

If you could rename yourself what name(s) ...

How to get a girl to like u

How many Tabs do you have open now??

If you could rename yourself what name(s) ...

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

latest videos