Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Do you think Obama should be president again?

Posted By:
I am epic
I am epic
StarStarStarStarStar
I don't think he should be president again

I'm not active much. I take a few visits now and then. So, nobody remembers me anymore. Tongue Out

I love anime! Big Grin

Posted By:
Kawaii Hetalia Fan
Kawaii Hetalia Fan
StarStarStarStarStar
I DON'T CARE ABOUT PRESIDENTS AND FOR SAYING THAT.... I REGRET NOTHING

Me
I am smarter and more awesome than Prussia. HE. IS.NOT.AWESOME.
You mad, bro?
CUTE KITTY ITALY OMG
AW. So cute!

Gilbird
HAHAHA. YOU FAIL. I LAUGH.
f;iagh/

I joined the KW Star Revolution
I REGRET NOTHING

Posted By:
;LoveIsLouder Lock
;LoveIsLouder
Star

"TeamAustin" wrote:

"future_ms.kevjumba" wrote:

"Lil JalenJ" wrote:

";LoveIsLouder" wrote:

The Fact of the matter is , no matter who becomes pesident YOU ALL CANT DO A  THING ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!! Get OVER IT . Who cares about you guys' opinion, it dosent change a thing . YOU CANT VOTE! SO STFU!
IKR thats what i be trying to say!!
Both of you can keep your rude (and not to mention vulgar) comments to yourself. Once again I've had a problem with you. Must I explain that this is a forum for people who care about government and America and if you don't like it you can leave. 
future_ms.kevjumba, I'm reporting both of them. I'm really reporting ;LoveIsLouder for speaking inappropriate. I care about the Government and America, but what I do know is that they don't. You do.
So you're gonna report me for voicing my opinion?! That's what all of you are doing! Freedom Of Speech.So I guess I should report all of you for voicing your opinions? No . I didn't think so . And how  are you gonna tell me I don't care.?! You don't know me . K ? K so check your facts before you run you mouth

Posted By:
future_ms.kevjumba
future_ms.kevjumba
StarStarStarStarStar

";LoveIsLouder" wrote:

"TeamAustin" wrote:

"Lil JalenJ" wrote:

";LoveIsLouder" wrote:

The Fact of the matter is , no matter who becomes pesident YOU ALL CANT DO A  THING ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!! Get OVER IT . Who cares about you guys' opinion, it dosent change a thing . YOU CANT VOTE! SO STFU!
Both of you can keep your rude (and not to mention vulgar) comments to yourself. Once again I've had a problem with you. Must I explain that this is a forum for people who care about government and America and if you don't like it you can leave. 
future_ms.kevjumba, I'm reporting both of them. I'm really reporting ;LoveIsLouder for speaking inappropriate. I care about the Government and America, but what I do know is that they don't. You do.
So you're gonna report me for voicing my opinion?! That's what all of you are doing! Freedom Of Speech.So I guess I should report all of you for voicing your opinions? No . I didn't think so . And how  are you gonna tell me I don't care.?! You don't know me . K ? K so check your facts before you run you mouth
Wow, an attitude problem.(: Should've known. I didn't report you for voicing your opinion. Wich, by the way, was off topic, I reported you for vulgar language. Plus I'm not running my mouth I'm typin. So really I'm running my fingers. Problem?(:

So tell me now where was my fault. In loving you with my whole heart.
~Mumford and Sons

I want to be the minority. I don't need your authority. Down with the moral mojority. I want to be the minority.
'The Minority' ~Green Day

Posted By:
Dudeman84
Dudeman84
StarStarStar
heck yeah

I'm so awesome I have mah own personal RPG

AHHHHHHHHHHHH

THE DUDEMAN HAS SPOKEN!

THE DUDEMAN SPEAKS

Posted By:
Dudeman84
Dudeman84
StarStarStar

"TruSpirit" wrote:

Heck no!
heck yeah

I'm so awesome I have mah own personal RPG

AHHHHHHHHHHHH

THE DUDEMAN HAS SPOKEN!

THE DUDEMAN SPEAKS

Posted By:
MikhailTal Lock
MikhailTal
StarStarStarStar

";LoveIsLouder" wrote:

"TeamAustin" wrote:

"Lil JalenJ" wrote:

";LoveIsLouder" wrote:

Freedom of speech doesn't apply to websites. What you've said is inappropriate given the nature of the forum that you're posting in, which is intended to be used as a tool to debate things. Asking why people debate in a debate forum warrants its own thread.

Posted By:
uiophjkl25
uiophjkl25
StarStarStarStar
no not at all

Posted By:
esergio
esergio
StarStarStarStar

"O_O Hambone" wrote:

hmmm me? I THINK OBAMA IS LIKE PRESIDENT SNOW FROM THE HUNGER GAMES! WHAT HAPPENED TO OUR FREEDOM? NOW HE'S OUTLAWING SODA IN AMERICA?????????? WOW! THIS ISNT FAIR. I HOPE MITT ROMNEY WINS. HE'LL BE LIKE A....NOT- MURDUROUS-TO-PRIM COIN. -_- OBAMA! THIS IS A MESSAGE TO YOU! if we burn you burn with us you butthead!
He outlawed soda? Fudge! Looks like I'm going to prison because I just drank a mountain dew! I'm calling the police right now to turn my self in! Oh, wait? The chief of police says there is no such law and that's just a rumor that never happened! And now he's laughing! WOW!

Be The Change You Wish To See In The World

Posted By:
lilfox92
lilfox92
StarStarStarStar
yes he do it is no obama folt because he walk in on a bad econmy

forever lilfox
luv lilfox :~)
☻♥☻
/♥\./█\
.||. .||

***~~~Y>O>L>O~~~***

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Who can solve the riddle?

Words That Start With 'L'

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!