Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Is Life Worth Living?

Posted By:
wondergirl456
wondergirl456
StarStar
I'm not sure on that one...... Life is just so painful, cruel, and evil. I honestly would rather die than contiue living.

When words fail, music will prevail!

Life is as only as bright as you make it.... MAKE IT SHINE!!!!!!!!

Count the moments he makes you smile, forget the moments he makes you cry. Count the moments he shows he loves you, forget the moments he don't. Count the moments you love him, forget the moments you don't.

Laugh till your side hurts!!!! Big Grin

Is Life Worth Living?

Posted By:
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez
StarStarStarStarStar
We get the life we have, and we should make the most of it. No matter how bad it gets, you just have to keep going, remembering there's a better day ahead. 

Is Life Worth Living?

Posted By:
wondergirl456
wondergirl456
StarStar
Yea well u aint seen my life.. enough said on that

Count the moments he makes you smile, forget the moments he makes you cry. Count the moments he shows he loves you, forget the moments he don't. Count the moments you love him, forget the moments you don't.

Is Life Worth Living?

Posted By:
iMuffin
iMuffin
StarStarStarStarStar
That is your opinion and I'm fine with it. It's a lot of other peoples opinion as well, so you are not alone. But I think that life is worth living because some people actually enjoy life. They love life. And I think that those people shouldn't have to miss out on it just because some people don't feel the same way. Of course people will have ups and downs, but they're easily forgotten sometimes and there are always people that have horrible lives. Worse than yours I bet. But I am sorry.

DARREN IS BEAUTIFUL.

Is Life Worth Living?

Posted By:
wondergirl456
wondergirl456
StarStar
sometimes... most often not

Is Life Worth Living?

Posted By:
Bubblegum332
Bubblegum332
StarStarStarStarStar
I love My Life .! smile

Is Life Worth Living?

Posted By:
wondergirl456
wondergirl456
StarStar
I hate my life

Is Life Worth Living?

Posted By:
DancingUnicorn
DancingUnicorn
StarStarStarStar
Of course life is worth living!!! Just think, you're only guaranteed one life so don't waste it!! And maybe your life is painful, cruel, and evil but there have to be some positive ones too!

↑ written like a boss xD

Is Life Worth Living?

Posted By:
starmeow
starmeow
StarStarStar
of coarse sure life is crule butits worth living trust me i was in all situations. trust me life has so many good opportunites plus if you died imagine how your family

starmeow

Is Life Worth Living?

Posted By:
KikiGurli01
KikiGurli01
StarStarStarStar

"DancingUnicorn" wrote:

Of course life is worth living!!! Just think, you're only guaranteed one life so don't waste it!! And maybe your life is painful, cruel, and evil but there have to be some positive ones too!

-----

I think you've seen enough o.o

Go away now.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

REALLY ANNOYING MCDONALDS AD!!!-moved

EMBARISSING NICK NAMES

If given the chance, what would you change...

Han Han Me Crazy Hun

REALLY ANNOYING MCDONALDS AD!!!-moved

REALLY ANNOYING MCDONALDS AD!!!

latest videos