Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

What Would you do If there were no adults?

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar

"mattyo7" wrote:

I'd eat KFC for breakfast, Pizza Hut for Lunch, and Burger King for dinner.....
There would be nobody to make it

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar

"EmzyLou" wrote:

"mattyo7" wrote:

What if he has left overs of pizza hut burger king and kfc? Besides I think bk makes theyre food ahead of time and keeps it warm till people order it c: Ik for shure bk has theyre fries already made x3 Butt anyway.. ID RULE THE WORLD AND EVERYTING WOULD BE  FREE  IT WOULD RAIN GUMDROPS AND LOLIPOPS!!! THE GRASS WOULD BE CHEESE THE TREES WOULD BE ICECREAM AND LAKES WOULD BE RANDOM FLAVORS OF MILK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE TREES WOULD ALSO HAVE MONEY ON THEM Big Grin AND  ID WASH IN A BATH FULL OF CHOCOLATE  OR MONEY. Ok I got carrried away...

You probably only talk to your friends, and hide in the shadows when drama shows up.

Unlike you, when Ms. Drama shows up, I join her

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

"EmzyLou" wrote:

"mattyo7" wrote:

What if he has left overs of pizza hut burger king and kfc? Besides I think bk makes theyre food ahead of time and keeps it warm till people order it c: Ik for shure bk has theyre fries already made x3 Butt anyway.. ID RULE THE WORLD AND EVERYTING WOULD BE FREE IT WOULD RAIN GUMDROPS AND LOLIPOPS!!! THE GRASS WOULD BE CHEESE THE TREES WOULD BE ICECREAM AND LAKES WOULD BE RANDOM FLAVORS OF MILK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE TREES WOULD ALSO HAVE MONEY ON THEM AND ID WASH IN A BATH FULL OF CHOCOLATE OR MONEY. Ok I got carrried away...
Leftovers=rank and the cooked food would only last a limeted time. The bath of money would have to be paper as the weight of coins would probably block your blood circulation and you would die because there would be no doctors. Paper money, however, would give you paper cuts. The milk would go sour and the ice cream trees would melt Children who come from rough famililies would probably rule the world and steal everything You would probabaly die anyway Everything would be free cause you could just steal it so money wouldnt be worth anything Everyone would probably eat the cheese grass because food supplies would run out. Kids would have to repopulate the earth so you could have your first kid at 12 and you would probably have to have 10 kids within the time space before your an adult. Life would suck and everyone would die As you can tell, I'm not in a good mood Nuff said

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Unless people have babies at 16 year old [which most don't. i said MOST] umm, we wouldn't be here. 

kat ; s i x t e e n ; england
junior mod: comment me if you need anything, i'm happy to help!

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Kat-" wrote:

Unless people have babies at 16 year old [which most don't. i said MOST] umm, we wouldn't be here.
  Most of them die of birth o;

You probably only talk to your friends, and hide in the shadows when drama shows up.

Posted By:
beccyboo122 Lock
beccyboo122
StarStarStarStarStar
Have a party. Then cry because no one is there to cook me food. Also i wouldnt be alive if there was no adults

Sarah.

And I just ran out of band aids, I don't even know where to start. Cause you can bandage the damage, you never really can fix a heart.

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar

"EmzyLou" wrote:

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

"EmzyLou" wrote:

"mattyo7" wrote:

What if he has left overs of pizza hut burger king and kfc? Besides I think bk makes theyre food ahead of time and keeps it warm till people order it c: Ik for shure bk has theyre fries already made x3 Butt anyway.. ID RULE THE WORLD AND EVERYTING WOULD BE FREE IT WOULD RAIN GUMDROPS AND LOLIPOPS!!! THE GRASS WOULD BE CHEESE THE TREES WOULD BE ICECREAM AND LAKES WOULD BE RANDOM FLAVORS OF MILK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE TREES WOULD ALSO HAVE MONEY ON THEM AND ID WASH IN A BATH FULL OF CHOCOLATE OR MONEY. Ok I got carrried away...
Leftovers=rank and the cooked food would only last a limeted time. The bath of money would have to be paper as the weight of coins would probably block your blood circulation and you would die because there would be no doctors. Paper money, however, would give you paper cuts. The milk would go sour and the ice cream trees would melt Children who come from rough famililies would probably rule the world and steal everything You would probabaly die anyway Everything would be free cause you could just steal it so money wouldnt be worth anything Everyone would probably eat the cheese grass because food supplies would run out. Kids would have to repopulate the earth so you could have your first kid at 12 and you would probably have to have 10 kids within the time space before your an adult. Life would suck and everyone would die As you can tell, I'm not in a good mood Nuff said
Ya just HADE to ruin the mood did you?? -_-

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Kat-" wrote:

hehe my mam had me when she was 15, I was born in may shes born in december. You do the maths to find out how young she was.......... hehehehehehehehehehehehe14heheheheheehehehe

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

"EmzyLou" wrote:

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

"EmzyLou" wrote:

"mattyo7" wrote:

Leftovers=rank and the cooked food would only last a limeted time. The bath of money would have to be paper as the weight of coins would probably block your blood circulation and you would die because there would be no doctors. Paper money, however, would give you paper cuts. The milk would go sour and the ice cream trees would melt Children who come from rough famililies would probably rule the world and steal everything You would probabaly die anyway Everything would be free cause you could just steal it so money wouldnt be worth anything Everyone would probably eat the cheese grass because food supplies would run out. Kids would have to repopulate the earth so you could have your first kid at 12 and you would probably have to have 10 kids within the time space before your an adult. Life would suck and everyone would die As you can tell, I'm not in a good mood Nuff said
Ya just HADE to ruin the mood did you?? -_-
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA yes

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart

Posted By:
Love Miley Cyrus101
Love Miley Cyrus101
StarStarStarStar
Umm, we wouldn't be here. Or we would; if people have children like, at 15 or something. But we wouldn't survive for long.

Don't Surrender, Surrender, Surrender,
Please Remember, Remember December.
We Were So In Love Back Then,
Now You're Listening To What They Say,
Don't Go That Way.
Remember, Remember, December,
Please Remember,
Don't Surrender.
Stay Strong.♥

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Miliions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

What/How are you feeling right now?

WOULD YOU RATHER...-moved

What/How are you feeling right now?

How to Form a Character

latest videos