Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

What Would you do If there were no adults?

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5327

"mattyo7" wrote:

I'd eat KFC for breakfast, Pizza Hut for Lunch, and Burger King for dinner.....
There would be nobody to make it

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12


What Would you do If there were no adults?

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7106

"EmzyLou" wrote:

"mattyo7" wrote:

I'd eat KFC for breakfast, Pizza Hut for Lunch, and Burger King for dinner.....
There would be nobody to make it
What if he has left overs of pizza hut burger king and kfc? Besides I think bk makes theyre food ahead of time and keeps it warm till people order it c: Ik for shure bk has theyre fries already made x3 Butt anyway.. ID RULE THE WORLD AND EVERYTING WOULD BE  FREE  IT WOULD RAIN GUMDROPS AND LOLIPOPS!!! THE GRASS WOULD BE CHEESE THE TREES WOULD BE ICECREAM AND LAKES WOULD BE RANDOM FLAVORS OF MILK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE TREES WOULD ALSO HAVE MONEY ON THEM Big Grin AND  ID WASH IN A BATH FULL OF CHOCOLATE  OR MONEY. Ok I got carrried away...

The only reason I come on is..


What Would you do If there were no adults?

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5327

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

"EmzyLou" wrote:

"mattyo7" wrote:

I'd eat KFC for breakfast, Pizza Hut for Lunch, and Burger King for dinner.....
There would be nobody to make it
What if he has left overs of pizza hut burger king and kfc? Besides I think bk makes theyre food ahead of time and keeps it warm till people order it c: Ik for shure bk has theyre fries already made x3 Butt anyway.. ID RULE THE WORLD AND EVERYTING WOULD BE FREE IT WOULD RAIN GUMDROPS AND LOLIPOPS!!! THE GRASS WOULD BE CHEESE THE TREES WOULD BE ICECREAM AND LAKES WOULD BE RANDOM FLAVORS OF MILK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE TREES WOULD ALSO HAVE MONEY ON THEM AND ID WASH IN A BATH FULL OF CHOCOLATE OR MONEY. Ok I got carrried away...
Leftovers=rank and the cooked food would only last a limeted time. The bath of money would have to be paper as the weight of coins would probably block your blood circulation and you would die because there would be no doctors. Paper money, however, would give you paper cuts. The milk would go sour and the ice cream trees would melt Children who come from rough famililies would probably rule the world and steal everything You would probabaly die anyway Everything would be free cause you could just steal it so money wouldnt be worth anything Everyone would probably eat the cheese grass because food supplies would run out. Kids would have to repopulate the earth so you could have your first kid at 12 and you would probably have to have 10 kids within the time space before your an adult. Life would suck and everyone would die As you can tell, I'm not in a good mood Nuff said

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12


What Would you do If there were no adults?

Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Member since:
April, 2011
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14835
Unless people have babies at 16 year old [which most don't. i said MOST] umm, we wouldn't be here. 


kat ; f i f t e e n ; england
junior mod: comment me if you need anything, i'm happy to help!


What Would you do If there were no adults?

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7106

"-Kat-" wrote:

Unless people have babies at 16 year old [which most don't. i said MOST] umm, we wouldn't be here.
  Most of them die of birth o;

The only reason I come on is..


What Would you do If there were no adults?

Posted By:
beccyboo122 Lock
beccyboo122
Member since:
October, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1059
Have a party. Then cry because no one is there to cook me food. Also i wouldnt be alive if there was no adults

Sarah.

And I just ran out of band aids, I don't even know where to start. Cause you can bandage the damage, you never really can fix a heart.


What Would you do If there were no adults?

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7106

"EmzyLou" wrote:

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

"EmzyLou" wrote:

"mattyo7" wrote:

I'd eat KFC for breakfast, Pizza Hut for Lunch, and Burger King for dinner.....
There would be nobody to make it
What if he has left overs of pizza hut burger king and kfc? Besides I think bk makes theyre food ahead of time and keeps it warm till people order it c: Ik for shure bk has theyre fries already made x3 Butt anyway.. ID RULE THE WORLD AND EVERYTING WOULD BE FREE IT WOULD RAIN GUMDROPS AND LOLIPOPS!!! THE GRASS WOULD BE CHEESE THE TREES WOULD BE ICECREAM AND LAKES WOULD BE RANDOM FLAVORS OF MILK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE TREES WOULD ALSO HAVE MONEY ON THEM AND ID WASH IN A BATH FULL OF CHOCOLATE OR MONEY. Ok I got carrried away...
Leftovers=rank and the cooked food would only last a limeted time. The bath of money would have to be paper as the weight of coins would probably block your blood circulation and you would die because there would be no doctors. Paper money, however, would give you paper cuts. The milk would go sour and the ice cream trees would melt Children who come from rough famililies would probably rule the world and steal everything You would probabaly die anyway Everything would be free cause you could just steal it so money wouldnt be worth anything Everyone would probably eat the cheese grass because food supplies would run out. Kids would have to repopulate the earth so you could have your first kid at 12 and you would probably have to have 10 kids within the time space before your an adult. Life would suck and everyone would die As you can tell, I'm not in a good mood Nuff said
Ya just HADE to ruin the mood did you?? -_-

The only reason I come on is..


What Would you do If there were no adults?

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5327

"-Kat-" wrote:

Unless people have babies at 16 year old [which most don't. i said MOST] umm, we wouldn't be here.
hehe my mam had me when she was 15, I was born in may shes born in december. You do the maths to find out how young she was.......... hehehehehehehehehehehehe14heheheheheehehehe

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12


What Would you do If there were no adults?

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5327

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

"EmzyLou" wrote:

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

"EmzyLou" wrote:

"mattyo7" wrote:

I'd eat KFC for breakfast, Pizza Hut for Lunch, and Burger King for dinner.....
There would be nobody to make it
What if he has left overs of pizza hut burger king and kfc? Besides I think bk makes theyre food ahead of time and keeps it warm till people order it c: Ik for shure bk has theyre fries already made x3 Butt anyway.. ID RULE THE WORLD AND EVERYTING WOULD BE FREE IT WOULD RAIN GUMDROPS AND LOLIPOPS!!! THE GRASS WOULD BE CHEESE THE TREES WOULD BE ICECREAM AND LAKES WOULD BE RANDOM FLAVORS OF MILK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE TREES WOULD ALSO HAVE MONEY ON THEM AND ID WASH IN A BATH FULL OF CHOCOLATE OR MONEY. Ok I got carrried away...
Leftovers=rank and the cooked food would only last a limeted time. The bath of money would have to be paper as the weight of coins would probably block your blood circulation and you would die because there would be no doctors. Paper money, however, would give you paper cuts. The milk would go sour and the ice cream trees would melt Children who come from rough famililies would probably rule the world and steal everything You would probabaly die anyway Everything would be free cause you could just steal it so money wouldnt be worth anything Everyone would probably eat the cheese grass because food supplies would run out. Kids would have to repopulate the earth so you could have your first kid at 12 and you would probably have to have 10 kids within the time space before your an adult. Life would suck and everyone would die As you can tell, I'm not in a good mood Nuff said
Ya just HADE to ruin the mood did you?? -_-
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA yes

♥ Emily ♥
To live is to love
heart
©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12


What Would you do If there were no adults?

Posted By:
Love Miley Cyrus101
Love Miley Cyrus101
Member since:
March, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 852
Umm, we wouldn't be here. Or we would; if people have children like, at 15 or something. But we wouldn't survive for long.


Don't Surrender, Surrender, Surrender,
Please Remember, Remember December.
We Were So In Love Back Then,
Now You're Listening To What They Say,
Don't Go That Way.
Remember, Remember, December,
Please Remember,
Don't Surrender.
Stay Strong.♥


play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

ThE WoRd GaMe

Your view on the ice bucket challenge.

Your view on the ice bucket challenge.

What's your pets name?

Haircut

Your view on the ice bucket challenge.

latest videos