Kw-halloween-logo-small

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

What Would you do If there were no adults?

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Kat-" wrote:

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

"-Kat-" wrote:

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

"EmzyLou" wrote:

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

"EmzyLou" wrote:

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

"EmzyLou" wrote:

"mattyo7" wrote:

I'd eat KFC for breakfast, Pizza Hut for Lunch, and Burger King for dinner.....
There would be nobody to make it
What if he has left overs of pizza hut burger king and kfc? Besides I think bk makes theyre food ahead of time and keeps it warm till people order it c: Ik for shure bk has theyre fries already made x3 Butt anyway.. ID RULE THE WORLD AND EVERYTING WOULD BE FREE IT WOULD RAIN GUMDROPS AND LOLIPOPS!!! THE GRASS WOULD BE CHEESE THE TREES WOULD BE ICECREAM AND LAKES WOULD BE RANDOM FLAVORS OF MILK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE TREES WOULD ALSO HAVE MONEY ON THEM AND ID WASH IN A BATH FULL OF CHOCOLATE OR MONEY. Ok I got carrried away...
Leftovers=rank and the cooked food would only last a limeted time. The bath of money would have to be paper as the weight of coins would probably block your blood circulation and you would die because there would be no doctors. Paper money, however, would give you paper cuts. The milk would go sour and the ice cream trees would melt Children who come from rough famililies would probably rule the world and steal everything You would probabaly die anyway Everything would be free cause you could just steal it so money wouldnt be worth anything Everyone would probably eat the cheese grass because food supplies would run out. Kids would have to repopulate the earth so you could have your first kid at 12 and you would probably have to have 10 kids within the time space before your an adult. Life would suck and everyone would die As you can tell, I'm not in a good mood Nuff said
Ya just HADE to ruin the mood did you?? -_-
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA yes
Hmph, if your not in a good mood dont go making other peoples day crap. Btw we wouldnt die because im pretty sure most teens/kids know how to cook things and garden(like me) so we would be FINE without adults.
You do realise when you grow up you're gonna be an adult, right?
Im pretty sure if there were no adults time would just stop and nobody would grow up.
No.. time still carry's on. 
[agrees] and we would be the future adults and eventually the world would get back to how it is already 

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

Posted By:
♥PursuitOfHappiness♥
♥PursuitOfHappiness♥
StarStarStarStar
I'd simply be dead. No food, shelter, water, or Marianas Trench. Can't live without those things.

"Once upon a time, I awoke in a strange place. I had no idea how I'd come to be there. Bewildered, I stood on a cliff over looking a giant land, with a large factory in the distance. The factory looked dark and foreboding, an ominous presence in what looked to be a once beautiful countryside. "It was mine, once," said a voice behind me.--"

Posted By:
Love Miley Cyrus101
Love Miley Cyrus101
StarStarStarStar

"TheBeautyI'mFaking." wrote:

Sleep. Eat. Internet. Sleep. Eat. Sleep. Internet. Eat. Sleep. Okay you get the drift.

Don't Surrender, Surrender, Surrender,
Please Remember, Remember December.
We Were So In Love Back Then,
Now You're Listening To What They Say,
Don't Go That Way.
Remember, Remember, December,
Please Remember,
Don't Surrender.
Stay Strong.♥

Posted By:
madzombie
madzombie
StarStarStar
I wouldn't have anything to do I spend 3/4 of my life annoying and pranking my parents. Id have a 3/4 of my life empty. What would I do in my spear time? We need adults to enter tane us I'd say keep themsmile

Posted By:
beccyboo122 Lock
beccyboo122
StarStarStarStarStar
yayay nonono

Sarah.

And I just ran out of band aids, I don't even know where to start. Cause you can bandage the damage, you never really can fix a heart.

Posted By:
Rocky2245
Rocky2245
StarStarStarStarStar
I'd go CRAZY. I can't live without my mom. She is my best friend. ❤ you mom! But basically I could live without TV.

S M I L E

Posted By:
DrummerBoy98
DrummerBoy98
StarStarStar
0.0 I don't know

I LOVE MY GF - KIDA (PARADISEHEART) =^.^=

Posted By:
ParadiseHeart
ParadiseHeart
StarStarStarStarStar
I would actually like adults, To be honest I don't know what I'd do without them D:

-Kida;♥

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar
I respect adults, If there no adult so bulling start each others, So bulling never stop [ Omg! No... ] I always rude with users, But i will try my best for respest and good behavior honestly, I don't like to be rude and bulling with people. D;

Posted By:
PixieTulip!
PixieTulip!
StarStarStarStarStar

"Baby260" wrote:

I respect adults, If there no adult so bulling start each others, So bulling never stop [ Omg! No... ] I always rude with users, But i will try my best for respest and good behavior honestly, I don't like to be rude and bulling with people. D;
o.0 ???????

Danbo i love danbo xD

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

Describe the profile pic above you

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

What was the last thing you ate?

Describe the profile pic above you

add me cute people only

latest videos