Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

my little pony brainwashing kids and teens

Posted By:
harley001
harley001
StarStarStarStarStar
Kids and teens think my little pony is cool why is that and buy t-shirts and stuff 

Hey its Liz smile

Hiya its patty

Pumpkin pumpkin cannon its Blair
Add us

Posted By:
ImSoOld
ImSoOld
StarStarStarStarStar
kids, teens, majority of internet users really. that doesn't mean mlp is brainwashing them. It just means that lots of people thin it's cool. If you don't you don't.  Lots of people think batman is cool. is batman brainwashing anyone?

I'm sarcastic a lot. If I offended you I probably didn't mean to. Probably.

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay, first Dora, then Adventure time, and now My Little Pony. ¬.¬ People wear the T-Shirts either because they think it's cute or whatever. They just think they're cute and whatever.

bring me the horizon ♥

Posted By:
Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3
StarStarStarStarStar
What's up with the threads about tv shows brainwashing and being bad influences on people? Seriously? Like Catherine and ImSoOld said people think its cool, cute, or whatever.

Miss Movin' On

I'm sorry that I'm not perfect. Nobody can change me so get used it

Posted By:
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
StarStarStarStarStar
I used to like my little pony. I had the toys when I was little. It's not brainwashing kids and teens. How is it brainwashing? And @Classicalmusicisepic: People thought adventure time was brainwashing too? ;o whoa.

The Vampire Diaries.

ME DEMON DAMON xD

This show is my life. I love Mystic Fall boys. ♥

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar

"Ayumi 'Boom' Gal" wrote:

I used to like my little pony. I had the toys when I was little. It's not brainwashing kids and teens. How is it brainwashing? And @Classicalmusicisepic: People thought adventure time was brainwashing too? ;o whoa.
XD They said it was 'innapropriate.' 

bring me the horizon ♥

Posted By:
ImSoOld
ImSoOld
StarStarStarStarStar

no, I think she means the "adventure time is not an ok show for kids" thing, where someone said AT is inappropriate,

"classicalmusicisepic" wrote:

Okay, first Dora, then Adventure time, and now My Little Pony.¬.¬ People wear the T-Shirts either because they think it's cute or whatever. They just think they're cute and whatever.
the dora thread was really just a joke, a re-post of something that's been floating around the internet for a while now.

I'm sarcastic a lot. If I offended you I probably didn't mean to. Probably.

Posted By:
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
StarStarStarStarStar

"classicalmusicisepic" wrote:

XD They said it was 'innapropriate.' 
;o Adventure time is jokes thooo! :'D It's also a popular show but that doesn't mean it's brainwashing. Wish there was a show which would brainwash those who need to get their brains washed.

The Vampire Diaries.

ME DEMON DAMON xD

This show is my life. I love Mystic Fall boys. ♥

Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
StarStarStarStarStar
Hah! Brainwashing? They just like the show, and want to watch it a lot. It isn't brainwashing, they're just big fans.

Posted By:
PixieTulip!
PixieTulip!
StarStarStarStarStar

Danbo i love danbo xD

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Night Shift Chat Mods? O_O

Summer Style

This or That??

What type of pet do you have??

Movie lovers

awnser the question the person above you asks