Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

What do you think of migrants?

Posted By:
Nost Lock
Nost
StarStarStarStar
Yes, as the title says, what do you think about immigrants? What do you think about the Anti-immigrant Laws in Several states of the US?

Swag? Pfff. I'm a Gentlemen

Posted By:
Violet.Hill♥
Violet.Hill♥
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm Canadian, so we take them in like flies to honey. Some of my family is a bit unsupportive about it, worried that their child will grow up with an indian accent if they go to a mostly-indian school. I asked why that was so wrong and they replied "Because WE don't talk like that", I disagreed. If the child had the possibility of picking up an english accent, all would be good and dandy... Anyways, I do think that immigrant acceptation criteria should be higher, but I don't think it should cease or not be allowed. When small countries overpopulate, people need to move to bigger land. It only makes sense. Now, what do you think? 

Get ready for me love, 'cause I'm a Comer!!

He saw an Animal up on the hill,
chewing up so much grass until she was filled,
he saw milk coming out but he didn't know how,
He said I think I'll call it a cow.
~ Jason Mraz - Man gave names to all the animals.

"I'm a diabolical super genius"
~Matt Hoffman - Big Brother 12

Posted By:
Nost Lock
Nost
StarStarStarStar
Yeah, I'm Mexican, but I live in Quebec, and I understand what you are saying, I've seen lots of immigrants here. But In the US, It's just irrational how they disagree with the idea of having non-"American"  people in they country, Although their economy is based in immigrants. It's the ignorance of people what makes humanity crumble.

Swag? Pfff. I'm a Gentlemen

Posted By:
ImSoOld
ImSoOld
StarStarStarStarStar
Well, I am one. I moved to the usa from australia to live with my mum... and it took an awful lot to be allowed here, even with my mother having been a citizen all her life. If my father hadn't been stalking me and my sister, we wouldn't be able to be here.  I can understand people being worried about migrants, but I always say- would you just randomly leave your home, and risk death to get to another country? no? you'd only do it if you needed to? It's only natural for people to want to move to somewhere better when they live in a bad situation, the procedures for processing of migrants really need to be looked at and improved, and more awareness about the situations many migrants go through, and what they go through to get to another country needs to be promoted. like, search "go back to where you came from" It's about asylum seekers going to aus, but same principal really. the sbs has an interactive journey on their website if anyone's interested.

I'm sarcastic a lot. If I offended you I probably didn't mean to. Probably.

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
i beleive they have a right to be living in a different country, they are only trying to make their lives better. if i could i would have probably made a center for them so they could move.

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

write any kw members name

Brave or Tangled?

Should we bring back the death penalty?

Brave or Tangled?

Frozen or The Lion King?-moved

Brave or Tangled?

latest videos