×
Back left
Back right

should homosexuality be encouraged?

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 7276

"JoshizMyName13" wrote:

"-Allie-" wrote:

"restinpeaceHavoc" wrote:

Homosexuality should not be encouraged, but supported as a choice.
Homosexuality is no more a choice than heterosexuality. No one is saying to encourage anything, it is what it is. I am however saying it shouldn't be discouraged. My marching in the gay pride parade isn't going to make anyone "gay" or more "gay".
How is hetero a choice your are hetero when your born being gay is a choice
Perhaps you didn't read where it says: Homosexuality is no more a choice than heterosexuality. It's not a choice. Whether you believe it or not. It's not. They are not born straight and decide to be gay later..

Potato

I Support Equal Rights  


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Look at my siggy

"Don't cry because its over, smile because it happened." - Dr. Seuss


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 7276

Awesome Zack, I love it!

Potato

I Support Equal Rights  


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Authoritarian" wrote:

"JoshizMyName13" wrote:

"-Allie-" wrote:

"restinpeaceHavoc" wrote:

Homosexuality should not be encouraged, but supported as a choice.
Homosexuality is no more a choice than heterosexuality. No one is saying to encourage anything, it is what it is. I am however saying it shouldn't be discouraged. My marching in the gay pride parade isn't going to make anyone "gay" or more "gay".
How is hetero a choice you are hetero when you're born. Being gay is a choice!
I agree, gay people are just gay
This made me laugh out loud.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"-Allie-" wrote:

Awesome Zack, I love it!
Thank you

"Don't cry because its over, smile because it happened." - Dr. Seuss


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"⋆Never Prejudiced⋆" wrote:

"Authoritarian" wrote:

"JoshizMyName13" wrote:

"-Allie-" wrote:

"restinpeaceHavoc" wrote:

Homosexuality should not be encouraged, but supported as a choice.
Homosexuality is no more a choice than heterosexuality. No one is saying to encourage anything, it is what it is. I am however saying it shouldn't be discouraged. My marching in the gay pride parade isn't going to make anyone "gay" or more "gay".
How is hetero a choice you are hetero when you're born. Being gay is a choice!
I agree, gay people are just gay
This made me laugh out loud.
excuse me??????????? am  i being bamboozled??????

:^)


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Authoritarian" wrote:

"⋆Never Prejudiced⋆" wrote:

"Authoritarian" wrote:

"JoshizMyName13" wrote:

"-Allie-" wrote:

"restinpeaceHavoc" wrote:

Homosexuality should not be encouraged, but supported as a choice.
Homosexuality is no more a choice than heterosexuality. No one is saying to encourage anything, it is what it is. I am however saying it shouldn't be discouraged. My marching in the gay pride parade isn't going to make anyone "gay" or more "gay".
How is hetero a choice you are hetero when you're born. Being gay is a choice!
I agree, gay people are just gay
This made me laugh out loud.
Excuse me? Am I being bamboozeld?
Possibly. 


Posted over 5 years ago

"Rosa Ind!ca" wrote:

nooooooooooooooooo Mad.....Ewwww......its illegal!!!! Frustrated....it should be discouraged!! it leads to many contagious and dangerous diseases!!!! ^_^ _
Homosexuality is not illegal. It shouldn't be encouraged but at the same time it shouldn't be discoouraged. In all honesty all sexual orientations shouldn't  be encouraged, they're just choices you choose to make. All sexual preferences can lead to contagious and dangerous diseases and infections. Most of the time you only get those diseases and infections from being intimate with your partner.

I candii gurl I ish so sweet!! Wink


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 1455

Homosexuality can't really be encouraged or discouraged, it's not really the persons choice.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Yes, well, homosexuality should be as respected like other things would be. Its not wrong to be homosexual, no one should be ashamed of it because I think there is nothing wrong with being homosexual, every human being is unique and people should start excepting differences in their community and the people around them. People who make fun of homosexuals have probably been taught in that manner or have had a non-pleasant experience with them. Anyway, this is my opinion and I wish to apoligize if any of my sayings have offended you. I will respect it if anyone thinks different because different people have different thoughts.

I love school! I love studying! I love books! I love homework!


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity