Kw-logo-holiday

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

"Bullying will end" Agree or Disagree

Posted By:
Authoritarian Lock
Authoritarian
StarStarStarStarStar

"FiBi18" wrote:

sorry to be off topic but I LOVE Cher Loyd!
ummmmm please take this somewhehr else????? thats not doesn't belong here?????

:^)

Posted By:
Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx
StarStarStarStarStar
Nope.

Ginger|Melissa

Posted By:
juliebayee10
juliebayee10
Star
I beleive that bullying will STOP because i feel like bullying id for people who has low self of steam and i fee;l like that we can help them with that and just becasue they were going throught somne rough times in there life dosent mean they have to take it out on EVEYBODY else! I stand up to anit bullying!;} Hippie

Turrrn Dowwn FOrr Whhhaa?

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar

"WhenSheCries." wrote:

Bullying is so wide spread. There are so many types. I don't think it will ever end..
       I have to agree with her^ it's true thought think about it ........everyone wishes it would just STOP....... but some people know that it won't ...since there's a lot of many different types of bulling out there Frustrated but like I said everyone wishes it would STOP!  .....

Posted By:
PixieTulip!
PixieTulip!
StarStarStarStarStar
I Disagree ! I don't think it will end , because it has always been a part of human behavior. But i really hope and want that it will stop one day !

Danbo i love danbo xD

Posted By:
Liv2Luv4Ever
Liv2Luv4Ever
Star
Nope. I completely disagree. I've seen kids at my school say, "Oh, people really not to stop being bullies," and then you see them seven minutes later calling a kid stupid. Be the change you wanna be. Bullying will never completely end, but maybe it could somehow slow down or get less agressive...

Proud to be an American

Posted By:
-Leon-
-Leon-
StarStarStarStar
Disagree because everyday people bullying each other, i wish it could be stop someday.

Posted By:
Directioner2165
Directioner2165
StarStarStarStar
I wish it would but it wont...people can prevent it but thats not going to stop what people cant see. Its going to (sadly) go on forever...):

ILYYYY

I love youuuuusmilesmilesmile

Posted By:
JiminyCrispies
JiminyCrispies
StarStarStarStarStar

"WhenSheCries." wrote:

Bullying is so wide spread. There are so many types. I don't think it will ever end..

Jag och min valp, Elvis
Me and my pup Elvis [ whispers ] I woke him up to do this c:

Posted By:
YumejiUsagi
YumejiUsagi
StarStarStarStarStar
I disagree.  Here are my reasons; 1. It is in human nature to go around in packs...And bully the odd or different one. There isn't necessarily anything wrong with that person or the group; it's a human social trait. It can't be changed.  2. Judgement and ignorance are normally the causes of bullying. Both of these, again, are in human nature. We all do them both, even if you think you're that person who never judges anyone, or thinks bad of anyone, it's not true. We all do it. It's no one's fault, we were born with that. 

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Hullo! I am Alex! I'm new here, and I'm bo...

Saying god's name in vain

HOW DO YOU CELEBRATE/SPEND CHRISTMAS IN YO...

★ MERRY CHRISTMAS★

What's a Forum???

It Winter Break and it raining outside

latest videos