Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

"Bullying will end" Agree or Disagree

Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Bea please, if you're gonna quote, quote in one post:3

kat ; s i x t e e n ; england
junior mod: comment me if you need anything, i'm happy to help!

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Kat-" wrote:

Bea please, if you're gonna quote, quote in one post:3

Sorry... because I'm agree with them. >.<

Posted By:
GalacticKittehx
GalacticKittehx
StarStarStar
I disagree. I think bullying is a huge problem and everyone has to cooperate in order to solve it. :c

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar
theres too many idiots in this world for it to end Frown Nose

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

Posted By:
E3Girly
E3Girly
StarStarStar
I dont think that bullying will ever end. I wish that it would though. Everyone is so full of themselves these days, and the children are just growing up to be spoiled little brats. So, the more that the children get, the more they will brag. Bragging is bullying in a way, SOON, it will be full out bullying.
So, I have a lot to say, but nobody will read it all. If they do:
The economy is getting worse by the second. What is most likely going to happen is bullying is going to be what everyone despises, but deep down they know that themselves that they are. Apparently, the meaning of: Treat people the way you want to be treated is going not far enough of course. So, if we were to actually stop bullying ourselves, not be rude, and comfort other kids who are crying because of a bully, we can change that. Go to a school guidance counsler. The more we do, the better of a life our children will have when they grow up. So, lets all change OUR actions, to influence other kids, so that we can change America. This will be the biggest movement our contry has ever seen since the civil rights movement. We need to stop bullying, so that our future kids will have a happier life. One little thing can change all of America. Spread the word. Bullying will end. It will not be something that is a problem.

Part of this is obesity, so maybe if we get others to change there eating habits and bullying, America will be better, and some problems will be gone. Spread the word please. Copy and paste this everywhere, help it gain world domination.

The more you learn, the more you know, the more you know, the more you forget, the more you forget,the less you know, so why learn?

The ones who don't matter mind, and the ones who matter don't mind -Doctor Suess

Posted By:
LeaMarie(;
LeaMarie(;
StarStarStarStar
Bullying will never end. It's part of growing up. It's part of human nature! It can get less extreme, but there will always be cliques and so on and so forth.

Totally cute.

This kitten's adorable sorcery will make you yawn.

Stop resisting.

Lea_Marie_K

Posted By:
musicbabe
musicbabe
StarStarStarStar
 I do not think that bullying will ever stop. Some people bully because they are jealous, want to show off, or are think they are better than someone else. it is completely natural to dislike someone. Bullying is not something to support but happens due to instinct! manstar8, ADD ME!!!

~ Love, musicbabe ~

Posted By:
AlexPW
AlexPW
StarStarStarStar
 Sorry to everyone who wishes for THE END OF BULLYING, but no matter what happens, bullying is still going on! BULLYING WILL NEVER END!

Life is Expression!
❤Express yourself and your inner emotions. You can do that on my page. It's not just mine it's open to all so that you can say what's on your mind❤

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar
No, it won't. It never will. Bullying has gone around forever; it's just a simple part of life. We're all going to have to deal with it, because each one of us is going to, at least, get bullied once in our life.

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Posted By:
-f0revery0ung
-f0revery0ung
StarStarStarStar
Bullying will NEVER end. People bully others to make theirselves seem cooler or to impress someone. I see bullying all the time at my school. Most of my cousins friends are bullies. /:

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Avatar Last Airbender vs Legend of Korra

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

Avatar Last Airbender vs Legend of Korra

We the Kidz

latest videos