Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Does anyone think people like Harry Potter exits? (In other words wizards) and does Hogwarts maybe exists?

Posted By:
Mrawsomegamer
Mrawsomegamer
StarStarStarStarStar
In the movies, muggles didn't know that wizards exists, so is there a strong possibility that wizards exist? Your opinion is noted.

WAR OF SINNOH! CHARACTERS! :

War of Sinnoh Characters...

Does anyone think people like Harry Potter exits? (In other words wizards) and does Hogwarts maybe exists?

Posted By:
DJ Kitteh
DJ Kitteh
StarStarStar
Probably not.

Posted By:
pokeman4ever
pokeman4ever
StarStarStarStar
no but it would be nice  Indifferent

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Sadly, no.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
imp3rfect-porcelain Lock
imp3rfect-porcelain
StarStarStarStar
No..

Posted By:
Dezarkle
Dezarkle
StarStarStarStarStar
Yes, just like Bigfoot and the tooth fairy.

Posted By:
rocksysocksy456
rocksysocksy456
StarStarStarStar
I think that wizards, vampires, werewolves, ghosts, fairies, and zombies exist oh yeah and that animals can talk. Big Grin

I am who I am and no one can get in the way of it. This same thing has happened to way to any people why won't the bullying stop I can't take it any more it's time to make a stand and state that no one can change who you are.

Posted By:
emaraldforu213
emaraldforu213
Star
I think they exist. Just because no one has seen one doesnt mean they aren't real  Wink  keep believing in them and maybe, just maybe, you'll see a wizard doing some magic   Blush

Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
StarStarStarStarStar
Um, I'm a graduate from Hogwarts! Duh!

Posted By:
Dezarkle
Dezarkle
StarStarStarStarStar

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

Um, I'm a graduate from Hogwarts! Duh!
oh haha you're so clever teehee

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

hamburger or cheese burger?

How many Tabs do you have open now??

myfrnd

How much battery has you got right now?

latest videos