Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Does anyone think people like Harry Potter exits? (In other words wizards) and does Hogwarts maybe exists?

Posted By:
Mrawsomegamer
Mrawsomegamer
StarStarStarStarStar
In the movies, muggles didn't know that wizards exists, so is there a strong possibility that wizards exist? Your opinion is noted.

Me Loves Wolfblood: Wink

Maddy (Normal)

'Love is something worth fighting for. Love is something to be treasured.'
Jayden: Till The Last Hero Falls

Does anyone think people like Harry Potter exits? (In other words wizards) and does Hogwarts maybe exists?

Posted By:
DJ Kitteh
DJ Kitteh
StarStarStar
Probably not.

Posted By:
pokeman4ever
pokeman4ever
StarStarStarStar
no but it would be nice  Indifferent

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Sadly, no.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
imp3rfect-porcelain Lock
imp3rfect-porcelain
StarStarStarStar
No..

Posted By:
Dezarkle
Dezarkle
StarStarStarStarStar
Yes, just like Bigfoot and the tooth fairy.

Posted By:
rocksysocksy456
rocksysocksy456
StarStarStarStar
I think that wizards, vampires, werewolves, ghosts, fairies, and zombies exist oh yeah and that animals can talk. Big Grin

I am who I am and no one can get in the way of it. This same thing has happened to way to any people why won't the bullying stop I can't take it any more it's time to make a stand and state that no one can change who you are.

Posted By:
emaraldforu213
emaraldforu213
Star
I think they exist. Just because no one has seen one doesnt mean they aren't real  Wink  keep believing in them and maybe, just maybe, you'll see a wizard doing some magic   Blush

Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
StarStarStarStarStar
Um, I'm a graduate from Hogwarts! Duh!

Posted By:
Dezarkle
Dezarkle
StarStarStarStarStar

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

Um, I'm a graduate from Hogwarts! Duh!
oh haha you're so clever teehee

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Snake as a pet?

Should abortion be legal?

Welcome back brunostar

Welcome back brunostar

latest videos