Kw-halloween-logo-small

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Does anyone think people like Harry Potter exits? (In other words wizards) and does Hogwarts maybe exists?

Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
StarStarStarStarStar

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

Um, I'm a graduate from Hogwarts! Duh!
oh haha you're so clever teehee
... O_o

Does anyone think people like Harry Potter exits? (In other words wizards) and does Hogwarts maybe exists?

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar

"Dezarkle" wrote:

Yes, just like Bigfoot and the tooth fairy.
You like crushing 7 year old dreams don't you? BESIDES! There is a toothfairy! It's your mother =D.

You probably only talk to your friends, and hide in the shadows when drama shows up.

Unlike you, when Ms. Drama shows up, I join her

Posted By:
Dezarkle
Dezarkle
StarStarStarStarStar

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

You like crushing 7 year old dreams don't you? BESIDES! There is a toothfairy! It's your mother =D.
No seven year old is going to read that post. Even if they did, I was being sarcastic. And no, that's not really the tooth fairy. The tooth fairy is implied to be a fairy. Hence the name.

Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
StarStarStarStarStar

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

No seven year old is going to read that post. Even if they did, I was being sarcastic. And no, that's not really the tooth fairy. The tooth fairy is implied to be a fairy. Hence the name.
Ya don't say! O:

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

I hope fairys haunt you in your dreams Dx

You probably only talk to your friends, and hide in the shadows when drama shows up.

Posted By:
Dezarkle
Dezarkle
StarStarStarStarStar

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

*fairies

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

*fairies
Fairys. -3-

Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
StarStarStarStarStar
I love Harry Potter, but idk. Tongue Out

Posted By:
rocksysocksy456
rocksysocksy456
StarStarStarStar
Hogwarts does exist and so do wizards!

I am who I am and no one can get in the way of it. This same thing has happened to way to any people why won't the bullying stop I can't take it any more it's time to make a stand and state that no one can change who you are.

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar
Well, we don't know.
But I wish it exists.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

IS CHEERLEADING REALLY A SPORT ??

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Describe the profile pic above you

latest videos