Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Does anyone think people like Harry Potter exits? (In other words wizards) and does Hogwarts maybe exists?

Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
StarStarStarStarStar

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

Um, I'm a graduate from Hogwarts! Duh!
oh haha you're so clever teehee
... O_o

Does anyone think people like Harry Potter exits? (In other words wizards) and does Hogwarts maybe exists?

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar

"Dezarkle" wrote:

Yes, just like Bigfoot and the tooth fairy.
You like crushing 7 year old dreams don't you? BESIDES! There is a toothfairy! It's your mother =D.

The only reason I come on is..

Posted By:
Dezarkle
Dezarkle
StarStarStarStarStar

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

You like crushing 7 year old dreams don't you? BESIDES! There is a toothfairy! It's your mother =D.
No seven year old is going to read that post. Even if they did, I was being sarcastic. And no, that's not really the tooth fairy. The tooth fairy is implied to be a fairy. Hence the name.

Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
StarStarStarStarStar

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

No seven year old is going to read that post. Even if they did, I was being sarcastic. And no, that's not really the tooth fairy. The tooth fairy is implied to be a fairy. Hence the name.
Ya don't say! O:

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

I hope fairys haunt you in your dreams Dx

Posted By:
Dezarkle
Dezarkle
StarStarStarStarStar

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

*fairies

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

"angelkittykat11" wrote:

"Dezarkle" wrote:

*fairies
Fairys. -3-

Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
StarStarStarStarStar
I love Harry Potter, but idk. Tongue Out

Posted By:
rocksysocksy456
rocksysocksy456
StarStarStarStar
Hogwarts does exist and so do wizards!

I am who I am and no one can get in the way of it. This same thing has happened to way to any people why won't the bullying stop I can't take it any more it's time to make a stand and state that no one can change who you are.

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar
Well, we don't know.
But I wish it exists.

My sig is successfully ruined.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

HOW MUCH DO U LOVE UR PHONE!!!!???

Windows vs Linix-moved

Ipod 5

3ds

wrecking bally lyrics

roar lyrics