Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Posted By:
-TheThoughtOfYou.
-TheThoughtOfYou.
Member since:
November, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 355
Well, I would only get it if like I had a bad injury or anything like that. But for just getting it, I would not do it at all. Plus, if you like get it done to your face just because you wanted too, you would look  um.... ugly (no offence to anyone) well your older. 


I love her.


Posted By:
glee.mixer.collector
glee.mixer.collector
Member since:
January, 2013
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 47
No offense to anyone,  but I think it makes people more fake! People have to be true to them self! God made you to be you! Not anyone else! Who cares what people say about you! You are you!

Posted By:
The Mighty Ra_2013871 Lock
The Mighty Ra_2013871
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 230

"glee.mixer.collector" wrote:

No offense to anyone,  but I think it makes people more fake! People have to be true to them self! God made you to be you! Not anyone else!

So medical plastic surgery (yes that is a thing) to keep people alive creates false humans?
How are things like say gender reassignment not an effort to be true to yourself?
And if God made transpeople they way they were born then he's a sadist that should be feared, not worshipped.

"glee.mixer.collector" wrote:

Who cares what people say about you! You are you!

I'm so glad you said that, I think you're an ignorant creationist who should never pollute the gene pool.
Luckily I can say that because you don't care what I say.

The foul realism is unleashed
Upon the Earth we'll bleed

The kindness of deaths grasp
Relieves us from the pain


Posted By:
9bella
9bella
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1019
i  dont  know

kess

yeah (:


Posted By:
Animal4ever_1910751 Lock
Animal4ever_1910751
Member since:
September, 2011
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 644
My Thought Is That People Should Only Have Plastic Surgery If They Really Need It smile Punk

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14868
Natural beauty is better than that. People should be proud of themselves. You can't bring your beauty in your death, just like money. You're just a skeleton if you die. Be contented of yourself.

Besides, plastic surgery has side effects.


Posted By:
Animal4ever_1910751 Lock
Animal4ever_1910751
Member since:
September, 2011
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 644

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

Natural beauty is better than that. People should be proud of themselves. You can't bring your beauty in your death, just like money. You're just a skeleton if you die. Be contented of yourself.


Besides, plastic surgery has side effects.
Yeah it does have side effects.......Look at Michael Jackson He had plastic surgery many times and look at what happened to his face Disappointed

Posted By:
bpbpbp
bpbpbp
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1311
It's unnecessary unless you have been seriously burned or are born with a birth defect, like that lip thingy that some babies get. Otherwise, you don't need it. I mean, look at pictures of Kim Kardashian! Before she had a total face transplant, her face was GORGEOUS! Some people think to be a movie star they have to have a 20 inch waist and a thunderbutt, but that's not the case. 

"Live long and may the force be with you."~ Katniss Potter


Posted By:
AmberDx3 Lock
AmberDx3
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 73
3 words: MICHAEL JACKSON'S NOSE.

Amber|Bisexual|13|Taken
x3 Malaya (MILAHLAH)
She wrote me the most beautiful poem ever!:
Under My Breath, Can you hear that? The sound of pain. Under my Breath I cry, I scream, I die. Then there you are. My love, My life, My heart. Because of you, I laugh, I love, I live. And Under my Breath, I whisper your name.

This is to my love Amber ~ Malaya


Posted By:
The Mighty Ra_2013871 Lock
The Mighty Ra_2013871
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 230

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

Natural beauty is better than that. People should be proud of themselves. You can't bring your beauty in your death, just like money. You're just a skeleton if you die. Be contented of yourself.


Besides, plastic surgery has side effects.

"bpbpbp" wrote:

It's unnecessary unless you have been seriously burned or are born with a birth defect, like that lip thingy that some babies get. Otherwise, you don't need it. I mean, look at pictures of Kim Kardashian! Before she had a total face transplant, her face was GORGEOUS! Some people think to be a movie star they have to have a 20 inch waist and a thunderbutt, but that's not the case. 

Never reproduce.

The foul realism is unleashed
Upon the Earth we'll bleed

The kindness of deaths grasp
Relieves us from the pain


play online games

latest forum posts

Why do guys not like taller girls?

Why do guys not like taller girls?

We the Kidz

at school

Long Forum Posting Fixed

Long Forum Posting Fixed

latest videos