Back left
Back right

Should parents be punished for their childs mistakes?

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl

Yeah, sometimes. I mean if a child is a stubborn spoiled brat, that doesn't listen, it's the parents fault. I mean it's there responsibility to raise them and teach them how to act. I mean if you teach a three year old if they beg and throw tantrums, they're gonna think its okay for a few years. In every child is there parent to be honest. Lol that's my opinion

Hi there, you're now reading my siggy.
I hope you're enjoying it.
I just have to let you know one thing, I just wasted 30 seconds of your life ♥

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

No

Put aside the math and the logic of it, you gotta know you're wanted too ♡♥♡

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

No

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

No

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

No

me
Hands Nails

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Junior Mod

I think that depends on what the child has done.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

of course not but in cases where the parents dont train the child well they should be

peace out

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"R3Chick" wrote:

of course not but in cases where the parents dont train the child well they should be

I agree, its up to the parents/guardians/educators to make sure that their children know not to do any bad acts.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
actually NO because it's their child mistakes not theirs and their child should double check with any other work 

Rocky- xoxo

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Yes but hear why I say so in that idiotic book the bible it says the sins of the father fall upon the son so if a parent makes a stupid mistake and nothing happens karma is going after the kid and I believe the roles should put in reverse.

Thank you everyone for six amazing years of joy, humor, happiness, and excitement. No matter how far are paths may divert I'll always be here with you. So please don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened. Thanks you Rahmeir, Alyssa, Kathryn, Caitlin, Veronica, Monica, and all my rp and debating buddies. Thanks for the memories.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity