Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Should parents be punished for their childs mistakes?

Posted By:
Pink_Kitty
Pink_Kitty
StarStarStarStarStar
They should not be punished but they are responsible like if I break something they might have to pay for it.

I am Alyssa

My picture is in my profile.

Posted By:
9bella
9bella
StarStarStarStar
if  its  law  breaking  yeah  because  the  kid  dosent  usally  have  enough  money  and  parents  should  train  there  kids

kess

yeah (:

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
StarStarStarStarStar
Both parent and child should get published for any of the wrong doings of the child.

Posted By:
Lovino_V Lock
Lovino_V
StarStarStarStar

"KingShawn13" wrote:

Yes but hear why I say so in that idiotic book the bible it says the sins of the father fall upon the son so if a parent makes a stupid mistake and nothing happens karma is going after the kid and I believe the roles should put in reverse.

Well is the bible wrong about that? think about it.  its saying the sins of our parents fall on the chiled.  We gat a bad reputation because of our parents. Its a true fact untill the chiled proves it wrong.  its not saying this is how it should be it is saying how the wold works.  In another note dont insult peoples beliefs its messed up and irrelivent to this pull.

mafioso Lovino

Posted By:
AinsleyXOXO
AinsleyXOXO
StarStarStarStar

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

If the child is old enough to understand what he/she is doing then no.  If the child doesn't understand why not to do that, and what they're doing then yes. 

^^^^^ This smile

Hai! I'm Ainsley. I'm a girl-tomboy-directioner-craycray-cool-nerdy-funny person. Need anything? Visit my profile!

A classic remedy for drama. #11
\ HAPPY FREAKIN' NEW YEAR!!!!!
I'm back Amazayns!
Keep calm and eat your cake!!!
YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL. NO JOKE.

Posted By:
CrashYourParty Lock
CrashYourParty
StarStarStarStarStar
it depends but no usually. Sometimes it just happens that way; 

Leaving KW! Love all of my friends! KW has been so good to me these past years! To all of my best friends: You'll know to still have hope for our relationships!
Love you all! ♥

Posted By:
Cleah73
Cleah73
StarStarStar
no, they shouldnt. everyone will make mistakes. children are children, like i am and  i KNOW i make mistakes. they will LEARN from their mistakes. 

~Cleah Big Grin

When you follow your heart, life is a work of art

1 3 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What was the last thing you ate?

The Random Quotes Thread!

latest videos