Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

NEW RULES... D:

Posted By:
Ko-Inu
Ko-Inu
StarStar
What's with the new rules of blocking some words out... we used to be able to express our self but now we can't..... how many of you people thinks that this rule sucks.... because now I can't even understand what my friends are telling me....this is an OUTRAGE D:

Dont laugh at me, dont call me names
dont get your pleasure from my pain
In gods eye, we're all the same
Someday we'll all have perfect wings
Dont laugh at me
- Mark Wills

NEW RULES... D:

Posted By:
shadgirl1
shadgirl1
StarStarStarStarStar
It's fine. Stop complaining.

I would make this all cool and stuff, but I am far too lazy to do so.

NEW RULES... D:

Posted By:
Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx
StarStarStarStarStar

"Ko-Inu" wrote:

What's with the new rules of blocking some words out... we used to be able to express our self but now we can't..... how many of you people thinks that this rule sucks.... because now I can't even understand what my friends are telling me....this is an OUTRAGE D:

It's the new filter, it's new, so give it a chance - some words will be added into the filter so they wont get blocked.

If you find any words that you think shouldn't be blocked out, tell the admins (because they have a filter free profile for this) those words and they can stop them from being blocked c:

It's been getting better, for me.

Ginger|Melissa

NEW RULES... D:

Posted By:
Ko-Inu
Ko-Inu
StarStar
To you it might....but I'm getting really frustrated and I get all ughhh...... I no its for the good of the site but still..... Frown

Dont laugh at me, dont call me names
dont get your pleasure from my pain
In gods eye, we're all the same
Someday we'll all have perfect wings
Dont laugh at me
- Mark Wills

NEW RULES... D:

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
StarStarStarStarStar
Beleive it or not the filter thay are using is not 1005 complete yet. It's like a beta improving and then the full verson being released. In other words, they are adding words that the filter doesn't need to block and the best way to help us with that is the comment the admins or mods telling what words are being censored that shouldn't be. Hopefully that helped.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

What/How are you feeling right now?

What/How are you feeling right now?

How Many Of Your Friends Are Online?

Help for Newibe's

new people

How Many Of Your Friends Are Online?

latest videos