Kw-logo-smaller

Animals

Everything Animals
What is your favourite animal? Whether it's a wild animal or a domestic animal chat about every animal here.

Animal Fantasies

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Hi guys!  I know that some of you aren't allowed to have a pet, or the type you want just isn't realistic.  Well, make your dream turn into a story!  I love to write!  Just fill out the form!  Oh, and please, no more than one story per person, and remember, stories can take long to write!  Thanks!

Form:

Username:
Name (the one you want used in the plot):
Pet of your dream:
Other:

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Animal Fantasies

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar
Username: baby260 (saira)
Name (the one you want used in the plot): huh? o_o
Pet of your dream: cat
Other: bunny 
idk how to make a story hmmm sorry c;

Animal Fantasies

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

Hi guys!  I know that some of you aren't allowed to have a pet, or the type you want just isn't realistic.  Well, make your dream turn into a story!  I love to write!  Just fill out the form!  Oh, and please, no more than one story per person, and remember, stories can take long to write!  Thanks!

Form:

Username:

Name (the one you want used in the plot):

Pet of your dream:

Other:
okay once upon a time, there was a girl name saira Tongue Out she loves cats.. one day she wished for a cat & bunny, her parents won't allowed for buying pets, so she decided to go so far where she can play with lots of pets... she runs from her parents to joy garden, where dreams are come true 0.0 idk what i'm writing sorry for mistakes Big Grin when she look back there was lots of pets, shes love all of them! end of story... *tickle*     

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

How many Tabs do you have open now??

How many Tabs do you have open now??

School time

First word that comes to mind?

latest videos