Kw-logo-smaller

Animals

Everything Animals
What is your favourite animal? Whether it's a wild animal or a domestic animal chat about every animal here.

donate to the animal shelter

Posted By:
W5QEKL7JG8NH
W5QEKL7JG8NH
Star
if u feel sad about the animals at the animal shelter then donate here. u give me your address then i will give u the website. if that doesn't work then i will give you there address and u can go there .
list a bunch of things that i can make and i will sell them and tell u how much i raised for the animal shelter.
u can also sell them too and i will give u some ideas.
just friend me and i will try to except it.
then i will give the money to my other friends on here and they will give it to the animal shelter.
and that is how other animals  get new homes

TOODLES!!

Posted By:
malgirl03
malgirl03
StarStarStarStar
umm.......... im with u but no pursonal info so if u think this is good then post on mine plz its save them!! plz!!!!

Your girl mal!!!!
Music, it reches my heart and soal

Some people don't understand that I take dance VERY seriously. But sometime I can be silly with it (of course) I love it so much that I wish it will never be ruend. I will love it forever.
omg! fav pic evea!!! ♥ luv ♥
Autumn miller, my idol forever
Dance is my passion!

Posted By:
W5QEKL7JG8NH
W5QEKL7JG8NH
Star
well please try and donate the address is the Ithaca animal hospital in MI

TOODLES!!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What are you wearing right now?

What are you wearing right now?

where did u find kidzworld

Crushes

latest videos