Back left
Back right
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
After September 11, 2001 Over Three Hundred And Fifty Dog's Served America At Ground Zero And The Pentagon, They Were There To Find Survivors And Eventually Victims, They Went Were Humans Couldn't Go And Helped Bring Closure To Hundreds Of Families And Comfort To The Workers At Both Sights....Almost All The Dog's Have Died But So Far Only 12 Remain........Remember These Heroic Dog's Angel

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Really? ):

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

wow!! interesting!!

Your girl mal!!!!
Music, it reches my heart and soal

Some people don't understand that I take dance VERY seriously. But sometime I can be silly with it (of course) I love it so much that I wish it will never be ruend. I will love it forever.
omg! fav pic evea!!! ♥ luv ♥
Autumn miller, my idol forever
Dance is my passion!

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock

"malgirl03" wrote:

wow!! interesting!!

Yeah, Interesting!

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"Baby260" wrote:

Really? ):

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
What about the friggin people. I mean, it's nice that you care, but so many people had to jump out of buildings and the fire department. I WAS BORN 3 DAYS AFTER!!!

ERMAHGERD!!!

Patrick just fits perfectly in this picture. :3
And I would be the dirtbag taking that picture.

Hi!
HARLEM SHAKE!!!
Do the Harlem Shake
EVERYBODY DO THE FLOP!!!
EVERYBODY DO THE FLOP!!!

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock

"Cupcake Tacos" wrote:

What about the friggin people. I mean, it's nice that you care, but so many people had to jump out of buildings and the fire department. I WAS BORN 3 DAYS AFTER!!!
True but people really don't give the dogs credit for helping find the people who had jumped and they helped find several members of the fire department smile

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
nice, they should be rewarded, too bad they can't use money or awards. they save mankind yet don't get any credit instead they are slaughtered , so cruelFrown
Dogs are man's best friends and should be given a fair treatmentsmile
GO DOGS, U RULE!!!!!!!!!!111

hinata love

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"hinari" wrote:

nice, they should be rewarded, too bad they can't use money or awards. they save mankind yet don't get any credit instead they are slaughtered , so cruelFrown

Dogs are man's best friends and should be given a fair treatmentsmile

GO DOGS, U RULE!!!!!!!!!!111

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
It's so sad Frown

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity