Kw-logo-smaller

Animals

Everything Animals
What is your favourite animal? Whether it's a wild animal or a domestic animal chat about every animal here.

Ur pets names,types,and ages:)

Posted By:
swag3066
swag3066
Star
my pets name is bear because when you look into his eyes he looks like a bear. he is 3 years old his birthday is on valintitnes day (no wonder he is sooooo sweet)  im not sure of his type alli know is he is mixed. bear is very over protective he loves kids and will not hurt a kid under any circumstance no matter what. i love him soooooooooooookooo much and i hope yall all love my reply thanks!!!!!!

Posted By:
CRAZY COUNTRY CHIK
CRAZY COUNTRY CHIK
Star
My dog's name is Oompa, she is a beagel, basset hound, and a cocker spanel, she is 3. My other dog's name is Rascel, he is 5, he is a Sibeirian Husky. My other dog is Gypsy, she is a chow-chow and a golden retriever, she is 15. My cat's name is Skillet  he is 4 and is a grey tabby. My lizard's name is Scorch, he is a Chineeze Water  Dragon, he is 2. My horse's name is Beauty, she is a stallion. My shetlon pony's name is Saint. My Chickens names are Peanut, Crooked tail,Goofy, White Tail, Ms. Goth, and Bob. the are all 3.

Posted By:
-StealingTheShow;
-StealingTheShow;
StarStarStarStar
Kaya - Dog, Pit, Tan/White, 12
Sparky - Dog- Chiwawa or how ever you spell it.., Gray, 9
Barkly - Dog - Terrier and Chiwawa mix ^, Black, 3

91 friend requests how dandy
can u guys like staph sending me friend requests

Posted By:
Jesus_Lover99
Jesus_Lover99
StarStarStar
I had a cat named Fiki! Orange tabby, sweetest thing only 8 yrs. left him bc we moved... Frown I Miss him...

Jesus knows me, this I LLoveVE!

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar
i like bluebird ^-^

1 2 4 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Last one to say beautiful wins !!!! And sa...

Hello

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

latest videos