Kw-logo-smaller

Animals

Everything Animals
What is your favourite animal? Whether it's a wild animal or a domestic animal chat about every animal here.

Wild but the most adorable: it's ok to have a wild animal for your fave.

Posted By:
Polarbearlover101
Polarbearlover101
Star
It might be just me but I think that it's okay to have a favorite animal that is wild. My favorite animal as you all know is the polar bear. They are adorable but some people say they are mean. I don't want to think that. So I say to all of you wild animal lovers that it is okay to love those guys. I mean really  who doesn't love the cute little finger monkey? Or a baby panda?

I thank you ever so much for reading this and there for being a part of my forum. If you agree or like any of what I have written please feel free to comment or to write under this. And tell me your favorite wild animal. I want to know. And tell me if that wild animal is your most fave animal. That is very awesome. Thanks again!

The Polarbearlover101 awesomest, coolest, weirdest polar bear lover in the world. Oh yeah baby!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

A song I wrote...

Can't look through friends.

Find your birthday twin! Whens your birthday?

Whos ur fav youtuber?

Whos ur fav youtuber?

Whos ur fav youtuber?

latest videos