Kw-logo-smaller

Animals

Everything Animals
What is your favourite animal? Whether it's a wild animal or a domestic animal chat about every animal here.

my dog and it's heroism

Posted By:
anuchutney
anuchutney
Star
My cutie chweete puppy is really hero. It's name is tapi. I love him so much. It dances well does exercises with me . When ever any one scolds me it starts barking and gives heroic actions . Once it's fought with street dogs too. So I feel my puppy is hero as it does in small age

my dog and it's heroism

Posted By:
Jelly3
Jelly3
StarStarStarStarStar
Aww, that's cute! No offense, but I don't think fighting with street dogs is heroic? It's quite dangerous! Dogs usually do that, you know! smile It's their instinct to protect  their friends... Big Grin! Dogs are pretty enthusiastic, and especially puppies are! Grin

Siggy Badge made by Kirsten. :)

my dog and it's heroism

Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
StarStarStarStarStar
Awe sounds cute! But fighting with street dogs is not good. You should keep him away from that. That's how dogs become vicious. 

Name

Signature

I Support Equal Rights

my dog and it's heroism

Posted By:
JennyD
JennyD
StarStarStarStarStar
From the start, I didn't think your dog was a real hero ​and I skimmed through your post because I saw that your dog does exercises with you and gives heroic actions (what kinds) but at least you have one!

Converse!
Converse.

my dog and it's heroism

Posted By:
anuchutney
anuchutney
Star
Hi thank you for your comment

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Words that start with C.

Words that start with C.

Words that start with C.

Words that start with C.

Words that start with C.

Words that start with C.

latest videos