Back left
Back right

Best Songgg!!!!!!!!!!!-moved

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
Which Song Do You Think Was The Best Song of The Year of 2012...? It Can Be Any Song!!

SIgnature....Nah Just This.. Big Grin

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Why is this in "Say Anything" when it could be in "Everything Music"?  Anyways, What Makes You Beautiful - One Direction.

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
Live While We're Young and The Motto and We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together

SIgnature....Nah Just This.. Big Grin

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I laugh at this thread.

All We Love We Leave Behind

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

Why is this in "Say Anything" when it could be in "Everything Music"?  Anyways, What Makes You Beautiful - One Direction.

Hmm, I'll simply just put more emphasis on say anything. 
Simply comment a Junior Mod, because if it hits 14/15 posts, it cannot be moved.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"HeyThereImJames" wrote:

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

Hmm, I'll simply just put more emphasis on say anything. 
Simply comment a Junior Mod, because if it hits 14/15 posts, it cannot be moved.

*Points to the share feature*

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default guy

It's quite an old song, from 2009, but it's quite amazing.

Acadia by Marianas Trench.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity