Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Everything Music
Talk about music, lyrics, singers, writers and news! Who is the best and who is the worst? Let’s hear your input!

Taylor Swift

Posted By:
ocpanther
ocpanther
StarStarStar

This topic if for all the Swifties out there. Talk about songs from her debut album all the way to her newest Red. Talk about the songs that make you dance, the ones that make you cry. If you've been to a concert share your experience.                  

Resume please
Favorite song(s):
Favorite album(s):
# of songs you own:
Song(s)that make you dance:
Song(s) that make you cry:

My Resume
Favorite song(s): Cold As You, White Horse, Haunted, Better Than Revenge, Treacherous, The Lucky One
Favorite album(s): Speak Now, Red
# of songs you own: 74
Song(s) that make you dance: I'm Only Me When I'm With You, You Belong With Me, Our Song, Sparks Fly, 22, I Knew You Were Trouble, Holy Ground, Stay Stay Stay
Song(s) that make you cry: Ronan, Begin Again, Last Kiss, Sad Beautiful Tragic, White Horse, Invisible                                                                  

So you were never a saint, and I love the shades of wrong
We learn to live with the pain, mosaic broken hearts
But this love is brave and wild

Taylor Swift

Posted By:
greenpig87
greenpig87
StarStarStarStarStar

"ocpanther" wrote:

This topic if for all the Swifties out there. Talk about songs from her debut album all the way to her newest Red. Talk about the songs that make you dance, the ones that make you cry. If you've been to a concert share your experience.                  

Resume please

Favorite song(s):

Favorite album(s):

# of songs you own:

Song(s)that make you dance:

Song(s) that make you cry:

My Resume

Favorite song(s): Cold As You, White Horse, Haunted, Better Than Revenge, Treacherous, The Lucky One

Favorite album(s): Speak Now, Red

# of songs you own: 74

Song(s) that make you dance: I'm Only Me When I'm With You, You Belong With Me, Our Song, Sparks Fly, 22, I Knew You Were Trouble, Holy Ground, Stay Stay Stay

Song(s) that make you cry: Ronan, Begin Again, Last Kiss, Sad Beautiful Tragic, White Horse, Invisible                                                                  

my fav songs include, I knew you were trouble and sparks fly
my fav album would either be speak now or Red but dont get me wrong i like fearless and her debut album
songs that make me dance: 22, we are never ever getting back together, stay stay stay
songs that make me cry- breathe, innocent, last kiss
<3 

I. Love. Michael.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Are they really your friends?

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

latest videos