Back left
Back right

Talent Show ( please help me! )

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

I want to sing a song for the talent show.
It is a music talent show and my friend and I agreed to do it. We were both bullied and we want a song to show all the people you know we don't need to be treated like that. So, we chose a few songs that I will play on the piano and sing parts in the song with my friend. So, either choose one my songs or reccomend one.

* Skyscraper
* Jar of hearts 
* Stronger?

Look between Y and I on your keyboard. There is someone unique and beautiful or ( handsome ) LOL

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

u could do tha song bleeding love  smile

YMCMB

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

All of those are really good songs, but I'd either go Skyscraper or Jar of Hearts.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Yeah but I think skyscraper is good but my friend thinks Jar of Hearts is good. So, IDK?

Look between Y and I on your keyboard. There is someone unique and beautiful or ( handsome ) LOL

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Good song but it is a little too kind of not what were looking for but it is a good suggestion! I like the song too!  Wink

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
how about black paper moon its a easy short song

Hey its Liz smile

Hiya its patty

Pumpkin pumpkin cannon its Blair
Add us

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

nice suggestion but I am not looking forward to that kind of toward song. Nice try though! smile

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

you should probably sing skyscraper

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

I was thinking that but it has high notes that we can't sing but instead we will sing the high notes in low notes.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity