Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Everything Music
Talk about music, lyrics, singers, writers and news! Who is the best and who is the worst? Let’s hear your input!

Taylor Swift - Harry Styles

Posted By:
catsr#1
catsr#1
StarStarStar
I just heard this song about Taylor Swift's relationships with Harry Styles. It sounds like Taylor's voice and seems like something she would write. It makes sense and I guess it's good, aside from the fact that it's about how Harry was a horrible boyfriend. Another addition to the songs about her failed relationships.
(I'm a fan, but not the biggest, and I'm sorry if I'm offending any Swifties)

Posted By:
○ Treacherous ○
○ Treacherous ○
StarStarStarStar
Taylor has not written a song about Harry yet. And yes, you're offending Swifties if you are offending Taylor. Taylor HAS NOT written any song about him. And she probably will write about Harry one day but it's her choice. And she writes about her relationships because to her, writing songs is like writing a diary.

I hope she DOES write a song about Harry so I know why they exactly broke up. And not all of her songs say bad things about her ex's. 

I love books.

Posted By:
catsr#1
catsr#1
StarStarStar
Sorry, I said that it sounded like Taylor, and I found out it wasn't. If or when she does write a song about Harry, it will be another song added to the list. I'm allowed to state my opinion. Everyone is. And I even apologized if I was offending anyone. I like Taylor, but not a whole lot.

You can listen to the song. Type in "I'm alright Taylor Swift" into YouTube. IT should pop up. It's a good song.

Posted By:
greenpig87
greenpig87
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm a swiftie i mean she's great but i wouldn't want to date her if i knew that if we broke up she would write a song about me, so Harry must've liked her, i thought they were sweet together, but all perfect relationships come to an endFrustrated

I. Love. Michael.

Posted By:
catsr#1
catsr#1
StarStarStar
At first I wasn't the biggest fan of Haylor at first, but then I saw this picture of them and they looked cute. It had been a few weeks after I found out about it and I just gave it a shot. The sad part was that after a few days of giving the relationship a shot, they broke up.

Posted By:
Mrspopstar101
Mrspopstar101
Star
I am sad that haylor ended Worried  but it does not surprise me cause taylor for some reason has broken up with every guy she dated 

Posted By:
gymnasthavefun567
gymnasthavefun567
Star
i cant believe that they brokeup

Posted By:
kayladw1245
kayladw1245
StarStarStar
SHE WROTE 5 SONGS AND DIDNT RELEASE THEM!!!!!!!!LOOK IT UP AND YOU WILL KNOW CUZ RIGHT NOW YOU DONT!!!SO #### ##

KEEP CALM
AND
LOVE
ONE DIRECTION!
LOVE NIALL HORAN ♥
DIRECTIONATORS ARE MY EMINES

Posted By:
○ Treacherous ○
○ Treacherous ○
StarStarStarStar

"kayladw1245" wrote:

SHE WROTE 5 SONGS AND DIDNT RELEASE THEM!!!!!!!!LOOK IT UP AND YOU WILL KNOW CUZ RIGHT NOW YOU DONT!!!SO #### ##

She tweeted "back in the studio, uh oh." (she tweeted this after their break up) which gave us a hint she was going to write a song about Harry, but do you always believe what 'articles' and 'magazines' say? But it's over now... So, we don't need to still butt into their lives.

I love books.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Type in the face you have on right now

Type in the face you have on right now

if u were to live in a book which one woul...

if u were to live in a book which one woul...

Post a Number with your eyes closed

what is your first name

latest videos