Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Everything Music
Talk about music, lyrics, singers, writers and news! Who is the best and who is the worst? Let’s hear your input!

R.I.P. Real, Good Music

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay, fisrt off, i'm NOT saying that ALL new music is bad.. but a lot of it.. In comparison is just so inferior.

Its just, when you think about it, all of the artists who made music that moved people, Music that would send shivers through you, we're losing them.. One by one, and many of the ones today who have the potential for Beautiful greatness, are changing their styles to match whats seen as 'popular' today, including: using major amounts of autotune (Again, not ALL is bad), and songs that EXTREMELY change the minds of the young, and infuenced youth of the day.

Instead of hearing 2Pac's Keep your head up, a song thats inspirational and still can be considared popular today, people would rather listen to 2Chainz's Birthday song. (Or whatever its called).

If you see THAT as an unfair comparison.. Listen to the two songs, now which one automatically makes you want to nod your head with the beat? That seems to be how many people choose songs these days. Now.... which one has true meaning? Which one do you believe could be an inspiration to all?

Now, as I mention before, there are A LOT of artists today who've shown their potential for greatness, but when they find thats not what people want.. and they begin to change it just so people like it.. How can that be considard REAL music?

Artists today whome I beleive have shown (And maybe acheieved) potential for Greatness (Of all ages)
~ Rihanna (In some of her early music)
-Christina Agulara (Beautiful Voice)
~Cee-Lo Green (All I've heard)
~Jay-Z (Most all)
~Kanye West (Most all music)
~Bruno Mars (Most all music)
~ Lady Gaga (Most all music)
~Ne-Yo ##### Love, Give me Everything)
~Maroon 5 (Mostly due to 'She will be loved')
~Pitbull (Give me Everything)
~ Alicia Keys (Inspirational Music)
~Chris Brown (With You)
~The Maine (All I've heard)

There are porobably MANY i haven't names, but see? Of these, I'm sure you've seen at least half do something that may be different from when thay started.. Its because they're tryin to do whats 'popular' today... Is that where the music industry is headed? is it really a good thing?

Since I was little, music to me, was and expression fo feeling.. and way you can show how you feel in all its true form.. But today? Music is soley entertainment.. I believe the artists do LOVE what they do.. But a lot of songs just don't show their true potential.

I'm open to arguments and greviences.. I'm even fine with it if you tell me I'm completly wrong.. I just want you to at least read this, and try to understand where I'm coming from here..

Also, if you feel the need to add an artist(s) I may have left out, Go ahead and post them here.

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

R.I.P. Real, Good Music

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
WOW 14 weiws and no one's replyed..wow guys.. -_-

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

R.I.P. Real, Good Music

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
StarStarStarStarStar
Do you look at any music past what gets played on the radio? There's still tons of people making meaningful music these days.

All We Love We Leave Behind

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

awnser the question the person above you asks

Do you prefer uniforms or free-dress when ...

Do you think Jay-Z and Beyonce should spli...

latest videos