Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Everything Music
Talk about music, lyrics, singers, writers and news! Who is the best and who is the worst? Let’s hear your input!

New One Direction Music Video-moved

Posted By:
cheerkaitlin Lock
cheerkaitlin
Member since:
January, 2013
Star
Status: Offline
Posts: 10
What did you think of the new One Direction "One way or Another" music video? I loved it personally. Since i'm a Niall girl, I literally died when I saw Niall in the shower....... (:

PROSPIRIT CHEER


New One Direction Music Video-moved

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7093

"cheerkaitlin" wrote:

What did you think of the new One Direction "One way or Another" music video? I loved it personally. Since i'm a Niall girl, I literally died when I saw Niall in the shower....... (:
  IT. IS. AWESOME!!.

The only reason I come on is..


New One Direction Music Video-moved

Posted By:
;Laylaa - Lock
;Laylaa -
Member since:
February, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 118
Omg Havent seen it yet, gotta go check it out


New One Direction Music Video-moved

Posted By:
cheerkaitlin Lock
cheerkaitlin
Member since:
January, 2013
Star
Status: Offline
Posts: 10

";Laylaa -" wrote:

Omg Havent seen it yet, gotta go check it out



You will LOVE it. What girl are you?

PROSPIRIT CHEER


New One Direction Music Video-moved

Posted By:
cheerkaitlin Lock
cheerkaitlin
Member since:
January, 2013
Star
Status: Offline
Posts: 10

"angelkittykat11" wrote:



"cheerkaitlin" wrote:


What did you think of the new One Direction "One way or Another" music video? I loved it personally. Since i'm a Niall girl, I literally died when I saw Niall in the shower....... (:
  IT. IS. AWESOME!!.



Ikr? What was your fave part?

PROSPIRIT CHEER


New One Direction Music Video-moved

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7093

"cheerkaitlin" wrote:



"angelkittykat11" wrote:






"cheerkaitlin" wrote:




What did you think of the new One Direction "One way or Another" music video? I loved it personally. Since i'm a Niall girl, I literally died when I saw Niall in the shower....... (:
  IT. IS. AWESOME!!.



Ikr? What was your fave part?
All of it was my fave part smile

The only reason I come on is..


New One Direction Music Video-moved

Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Member since:
April, 2011
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14756
AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

: )
Kat ; F i f t e e n ; England
Junior Mod: Comment me if you need anything, I'm happy to help!


New One Direction Music Video-moved

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
Member since:
October, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Online
Posts: 10259
I haven't seen it, but in sure when I do I'll enjoy it.


Ha, yeah. I
Haha


New One Direction Music Video-moved

Posted By:
;Laylaa - Lock
;Laylaa -
Member since:
February, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 118

"cheerkaitlin" wrote:



";Laylaa -" wrote:


Omg Havent seen it yet, gotta go check it out



You will LOVE it. What girl are you?


wow that was awesome! Big Grin and i like Harry and zayn


New One Direction Music Video-moved

Posted By:
cheerkaitlin Lock
cheerkaitlin
Member since:
January, 2013
Star
Status: Offline
Posts: 10

"angelkittykat11" wrote:



"cheerkaitlin" wrote:






"angelkittykat11" wrote:









"cheerkaitlin" wrote:






What did you think of the new One Direction "One way or Another" music video? I loved it personally. Since i'm a Niall girl, I literally died when I saw Niall in the shower....... (:
  IT. IS. AWESOME!!.



Ikr? What was your fave part?
All of it was my fave part smile




Haha same here!!!

PROSPIRIT CHEER


← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

what does the signature above you tell?

what does the signature above you tell?

Hunter Hayes

what does the signature above you tell?

Words that start with A