Kw-halloween-logo-small

Music

Everything Music
Talk about music, lyrics, singers, writers and news! Who is the best and who is the worst? Let’s hear your input!

Attention MCR fans!

Posted By:
Princess_Rosebud2
Princess_Rosebud2
StarStarStarStar
Okay, if you came here you probably know the band My Chemical Romance, right?Good! Because you will not believe what my best friend found on them. No it's nothing bad, No not at all. But we recently discovered that Frank Iero's song was on the movie Frankinweenie. We were like, alright,Okay,cool. But the next thing we found was surprising! My Chemical Romance on Yo Gabba Gabba! How do we know? 1) My best friend had a little brother, 2years old to be exact. She walked in the room asking what he was watching when she saw the screen. 2)What she saw a band called "MCR" getting introduced on the show, but they didn't say full name...My Chemical Romance! 3) Finally when saw the band finally getting shown, there stood everyone from the band. I was with her so I know this all be true. This time we made a little joke, but nothing offending. We now say "Apparently My Chemical Romance is kid friendly". That's all I have say, tell me what you think about it!

Seagulls

Attention MCR fans!

Posted By:
Princess_Rosebud2
Princess_Rosebud2
StarStarStarStar
So no one else found that strange?

Seagulls

Attention MCR fans!

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
StarStarStarStarStar
nah i just don't care that much

All We Love We Leave Behind

Attention MCR fans!

Posted By:
heyah_its_abbie
heyah_its_abbie
StarStar
I found this very interesting&funny ahaha! How come one minute the media sees MCR as "emo" but the next, they are put on a kids show? seems a bit weird to me

Attention MCR fans!

Posted By:
Princess_Rosebud2
Princess_Rosebud2
StarStarStarStar
Exactly my point! It was really quite amusing to see. "Every snowflakes different just like you!" Haha, that was the song.

Seagulls

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Should women have higher societal roles?

I am not like you ~Chapter 2~

The Box

my pet dog

The Box

ADD ME!!

latest videos