x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Posted By:
Pikachu_Loves_Me:3
Pikachu_Loves_Me:3
Member since:
March, 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 196
StarStarStarStar
Rap is foolish and terrible. and is not fun at all. i hate rap.

Hey Dere :3
Ride Dat Alpaca
I'm also Pixeled, so send friend a request to Pixeled!
:3 (/.0.)/ (>.w.)> \(OwO\)


Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
Member since:
October, 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4440
StarStarStarStarStar


"Pikachu_Loves_Me:3" wrote:


Rap is foolish and terrible. and is not fun at all. i hate rap.

what rappers have you listened to?

All We Love We Leave Behind


Posted By:
prettygirl2013
prettygirl2013
Member since:
January, 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 284
StarStarStarStar
hip hop and pop r&B

Aye


Posted By:
pinkrockgirl
pinkrockgirl
Member since:
February, 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1652
StarStarStarStarStar
Yeah i heard the song love me but lil waynes always been like that. Its even more in No Worries

Posted By:
BritBrat1105
BritBrat1105
Member since:
February, 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 82
StarStarStar
Rap is not foolish or terrible., nobody said it was fun., and I'm happy you can share your opinion like that., but some rappers are very good., nobody needs your 2sense., and don't take that the wrong way., we are just sharing our opinions... most people that listen to rap have been or are going through bad times... not all of them just a lot of them... =#

%I'm actually a vey honest person,
and sometime I end up like,
"Man, i said way too much."
It's hard for me not to tell your the truth
when you ask for it%

{They say marriages are made in Heaven,
Well, I say so is thunder and lightning}


Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
Member since:
October, 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4440
StarStarStarStarStar

"pinkrockgirl" wrote:

Yeah i heard the song love me but lil waynes always been like that.

that doesn't make him any good. listen to some MF DOOM if you want incredible wordplay

All We Love We Leave Behind


Posted By:
Pikachu_Loves_Me:3
Pikachu_Loves_Me:3
Member since:
March, 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 196
StarStarStarStar

"TheAverageJC" wrote:



"Pikachu_Loves_Me:3" wrote:


Rap is foolish and terrible. and is not fun at all. i hate rap.

what rap have you listened to?

Just enough to know it's stupid. -_o

Hey Dere :3
Ride Dat Alpaca
I'm also Pixeled, so send friend a request to Pixeled!
:3 (/.0.)/ (>.w.)> \(OwO\)


Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
Member since:
October, 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4440
StarStarStarStarStar

"Pikachu_Loves_Me:3" wrote:



"TheAverageJC" wrote:






"Pikachu_Loves_Me:3" wrote:




Rap is foolish and terrible. and is not fun at all. i hate rap.

what rap have you listened to?

Just enough to know it's stupid. -_o

you're still not answering my question. what rappers have you listened to?

All We Love We Leave Behind


Posted By:
Pikachu_Loves_Me:3
Pikachu_Loves_Me:3
Member since:
March, 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 196
StarStarStarStar

"BritBrat1105" wrote:

Rap is not foolish or terrible., nobody said it was fun., and I'm happy you can share your opinion like that., but some rappers are very good., nobody needs your 2sense., and don't take that the wrong way., we are just sharing our opinions... most people that listen to rap have been or are going through bad times... not all of them just a lot of them... =#

-_- my word ur annoying.

Hey Dere :3
Ride Dat Alpaca
I'm also Pixeled, so send friend a request to Pixeled!
:3 (/.0.)/ (>.w.)> \(OwO\)


Posted By:
pinkrockgirl
pinkrockgirl
Member since:
February, 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1652
StarStarStarStarStar

"BritBrat1105" wrote:

Rap is not foolish or terrible., nobody said it was fun., and I'm happy you can share your opinion like that., but some rappers are very good., nobody needs your 2sense., and don't take that the wrong way., we are just sharing our opinions... most people that listen to rap have been or are going through bad times... not all of them just a lot of them... =#
Yeah totally

latest forum posts

chicken vs.beef

Fave Type Of Book-moved

Let's make stereotypes

Let's make stereotypes

Let's make stereotypes

Let's make stereotypes

The Banning Game

What was the last thing you ate?

chicken vs.beef

chicken vs.beef

Latest Videos

Play Online Games