Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Everything Music
Talk about music, lyrics, singers, writers and news! Who is the best and who is the worst? Let’s hear your input!

Justin Bieber and One Direction

Posted By:
fabiana Lock
fabiana
StarStarStarStar

Okay, now that I have everyone's attention, I'm probably gonna get a lot of haters for the rest of this post!
As crazy as it sounds, I am not a big fan of either!
I've listened to their music and yes they are kinda cute, but I just really don't see the big hype!
Everyone has their own opinion and I don't judge anyone for the music that they like or what they don't like, but neither 1D or JB is for me!
I like girl bands and girl singers like Katy Perry, Kesha, Veruka Salt, Evanescence, Avril Lavigne, Britney Spears, and many more!
And as a Ballet Dancer, I love Clasical Music!
In my opinion, I don't think that 1D or JB wlll be around for much longer!
My sister, who's in college told me about boy bands that were the big hype when she was youmg like N Synch and Backstreet Boys, and you don't even hear anything from them anymore, and trust me, my sister is not that much older than me!
But as I already said, if you like 1D or JB, then that's your thing and I don't judge you for it!
The music you like is what makes you who you are, and that's a great thing!
So, I appreciate a reply t this, whether you like 1D or JB, or if you don't like them!

Posted By:
CraziiKittyLover93
CraziiKittyLover93
StarStarStarStar
I LOVE OneDirection and Justin Beiber. Justin Beiber is my inspiration because if yu know what he did for a cancer child's last wish, you'd become a Belieber. OneDirection is my second inspiration, the love those boys in that band have for each other is stronger than I can say. They protect each other. Their music is hip, sweet, hot and some are heart touching and TRUE. I love Justin's music a lot. OneDirection and Justin Beiber deserve more Directioners and Beliebers in this world than haters. And furthermore, an opinion is an opinion I stated mine cause yu asked for it. And please don't be judgemental about 1D or Justin Beiber.

Shimmer here! smile

Posted By:
fabiana Lock
fabiana
StarStarStarStar

"CraziiKittyLover93" wrote:

I LOVE OneDirection and Justin Beiber. Justin Beiber is my inspiration because if yu know what he did for a cancer child's last wish, you'd become a Belieber. OneDirection is my second inspiration, the love those boys in that band have for each other is stronger than I can say. They protect each other. Their music is hip, sweet, hot and some are heart touching and TRUE. I love Justin's music a lot. OneDirection and Justin Beiber deserve more Directioners and Beliebers in this world than haters. And furthermore, an opinion is an opinion I stated mine cause yu asked for it. And please don't be judgemental about 1D or Justin Beiber.

I know that they both have a lot of talent, they're just not what I am in to!
and it's not that I hate them!
I appreciate their talent and what they have done to become what they are!

Posted By:
CraziiKittyLover93
CraziiKittyLover93
StarStarStarStar

"fabiana" wrote:

"CraziiKittyLover93" wrote:

I know that they both have a lot of talent, they're just not what I am in to!
and it's not that I hate them!
I appreciate their talent and what they have done to become what they are!
Well that's much better.

Shimmer here! smile

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
StarStarStarStarStar
i think they're both pretty bad. 

All We Love We Leave Behind

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Daddy, why is mommy game.-moved

You Failed To Mention

LAST PERSON TO SAY RANDOM WINZ!!!-moved

You Failed To Mention

Daddy, why is mommy game.-moved

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

latest videos