×
Back left
Back right

List of OBJECTIVELY bad musik!!! LITTLE DOWNS!

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Also britenny spears

Deal with it.
Am I right ladies?


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

Added Lady Gaga

Good.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Put Justin Bieber on the number one's list(he's in the middle). And make it bigger.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:

Put Justin Bieber on the number one's list(he's in the middle). And make it bigger.

No, this isn't in any particular order. They are all objectively bad because there's such a thing y'know?

All We Love We Leave Behind


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Justin Bieber isn't even the worst artist on this list either.

All We Love We Leave Behind


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"TheAverageJC" wrote:



"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:


Put Justin Bieber on the number one's list(he's in the middle). And make it bigger.

No, this isn't in any particular order. They are all objectively bad because there's such a thing y'know?


I know, but I just want to expose Bieber into a large text. xD


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Also add ke$ha.

Deal with it.
Am I right ladies?


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

Justin Bieber isn't even the worst artist on this list either.


I know. There are many artists who are even worse than those lists, but I forgot their names and the band names.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Add Fall City Fall.
For the better explanation, listen to their song: Dead Saints.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I feel so awkward here...


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity