Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Everything Music
Talk about music, lyrics, singers, writers and news! Who is the best and who is the worst? Let’s hear your input!

List of OBJECTIVELY bad musik!!! LITTLE DOWNS!

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14814

"greenpig87" wrote:

I feel so awkward here...


I would recommend you to listen to:
Dead Saints - Fall City Fall
Get ready for your ears. Devil


List of OBJECTIVELY bad musik!!! LITTLE DOWNS!

Posted By:
greenpig87
greenpig87
Member since:
July, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1622

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:



"greenpig87" wrote:


I feel so awkward here...


I would recommend you to listen to:
Dead Saints - Fall City Fall
Get ready for your ears. Devil


my ears are scared ^_^ 

List of OBJECTIVELY bad musik!!! LITTLE DOWNS!

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14814

"greenpig87" wrote:



"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:






"greenpig87" wrote:




I feel so awkward here...


I would recommend you to listen to:
Dead Saints - Fall City Fall
Get ready for your ears. Devil


my ears are scared ^_^ 


Did you survive? XD
Did you even listen to the whole song? XD


List of OBJECTIVELY bad musik!!! LITTLE DOWNS!

Posted By:
greenpig87
greenpig87
Member since:
July, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1622

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:



"greenpig87" wrote:






"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:









"greenpig87" wrote:






I feel so awkward here...


I would recommend you to listen to:
Dead Saints - Fall City Fall
Get ready for your ears. Devil


my ears are scared ^_^ 


Did you survive? XD
Did you even listen to the whole song? XD


no, I'd rather not, my mom is in the same room O_o 

List of OBJECTIVELY bad musik!!! LITTLE DOWNS!

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14814

"greenpig87" wrote:



"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:






"greenpig87" wrote:









"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:












"greenpig87" wrote:








I feel so awkward here...


I would recommend you to listen to:
Dead Saints - Fall City Fall
Get ready for your ears. Devil


my ears are scared ^_^ 


Did you survive? XD
Did you even listen to the whole song? XD


no, I'd rather not, my mom is in the same room O_o 


LOL. Haha. xD
But did you hear the intro?
Sounds better in earphones(while my parents in the same room)


List of OBJECTIVELY bad musik!!! LITTLE DOWNS!

Posted By:
greenpig87
greenpig87
Member since:
July, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1622

"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:



"greenpig87" wrote:






"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:









"greenpig87" wrote:












"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:















"greenpig87" wrote:










I feel so awkward here...


I would recommend you to listen to:
Dead Saints - Fall City Fall
Get ready for your ears. Devil


my ears are scared ^_^ 


Did you survive? XD
Did you even listen to the whole song? XD


no, I'd rather not, my mom is in the same room O_o 


LOL. Haha. xD
But did you hear the intro?
Sounds better in earphones(while my parents in the same room)


my computer and speakers are just that old Frown 

List of OBJECTIVELY bad musik!!! LITTLE DOWNS!

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4818
How DARE you insult My Chemical Romance, Green Day, and loads of other bands I adore -.-
-Sits in corner


List of OBJECTIVELY bad musik!!! LITTLE DOWNS!

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4444

"classicalmusicisepic" wrote:

How DARE you insult My Chemical Romance, Green Day, and loads of other bands I adore -.-

-Sits in corner

ok

All We Love We Leave Behind


List of OBJECTIVELY bad musik!!! LITTLE DOWNS!

Posted By:
-Zachary- Lock
-Zachary-
Member since:
December, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 572
Godspeed You! Black Emperor


I'm proud of you.

“Mutual caring relationships require kindness and patience, tolerance, optimism, joy in the other's achievements, confidence in oneself, and the ability to give without undue thought of gain.”


List of OBJECTIVELY bad musik!!! LITTLE DOWNS!

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14814

"greenpig87" wrote:



"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:






"greenpig87" wrote:









"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:












"greenpig87" wrote:















"RawrSkittles=)" wrote:


















"greenpig87" wrote:












I feel so awkward here...


I would recommend you to listen to:
Dead Saints - Fall City Fall
Get ready for your ears. Devil


my ears are scared ^_^ 


Did you survive? XD
Did you even listen to the whole song? XD


no, I'd rather not, my mom is in the same room O_o 


LOL. Haha. xD
But did you hear the intro?
Sounds better in earphones(while my parents in the same room)


my computer and speakers are just that old Frown 


D:


play online games

latest forum posts

Find your birthday twin! Whens your birthday?

Post quotes by you.

Post quotes by you.

dont belong

nobody

Find your birthday twin! Whens your birthday?

latest videos