x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kw-logo-smaller

Music

← Previous 1 3 4
Posted By:
Miss_Naterbugs
Miss_Naterbugs
Member since:
April 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 137
StarStarStarStar
Anyone know any good cute singers like cody simpson one direction Austin mahone ect.

Natalie Marie
Take me as I am or watch me as I leave
Act like a lady, Think like BOSS


Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4440
StarStarStarStarStar
why does it matter if they're cute or not god people



All We Love We Leave Behind


Posted By:
greenpig87
greenpig87
Member since:
July 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1622
StarStarStarStarStar
Hunter Hayes is cute and a good singer, the ones you mentioned, and well that's it, Mac Miller is hot but he doesn't sing he raps but he's not gorgieus

Posted By:
catsr#1
catsr#1
Member since:
August 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 55
StarStarStar
Big Time Rush, Troye Sivan, Ed Sheeran


Posted By:
Miss_Naterbugs
Miss_Naterbugs
Member since:
April 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 137
StarStarStarStar
It just does ok and if u don't like it get the #### out of here

Natalie Marie
Take me as I am or watch me as I leave
Act like a lady, Think like BOSS


Posted By:
_Black♥and♥White_
_Black♥and♥White_
Member since:
March 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1102
StarStarStarStarStar
I dont know but I have really Cute anime Japaness Singers


Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4440
StarStarStarStarStar

"Miss_Naterbugs" wrote:

It just does ok and if u don't like it get the #### out of here

Yeah, you obviously don't care if a singer is good or not. All you really care about is a pretty face on a performer so you can fangirl over them constantly.

All We Love We Leave Behind


Posted By:
Miss_Naterbugs
Miss_Naterbugs
Member since:
April 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 137
StarStarStarStar

"TheAverageJC" wrote:



"Miss_Naterbugs" wrote:


It just does ok and if u don't like it get the #### out of here

Yeah, you obviously don't care if a singer is good or not. All you really care about is a pretty face on a performer so you can fangirl over them constantly.


so who gives a #### about what you say so get out

Natalie Marie
Take me as I am or watch me as I leave
Act like a lady, Think like BOSS


Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
Member since:
April 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 7427
StarStarStarStarStar
I hate how people only like people for their looks, and not their music. I really don't care if any singers are 'cute', as long as they have good music. It's not like you're ever going to date them, so it doesn't matter.




"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."



Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
Member since:
April 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 7427
StarStarStarStarStar

"Miss_Naterbugs" wrote:



"TheAverageJC" wrote:






"Miss_Naterbugs" wrote:




It just does ok and if u don't like it get the #### out of here

Yeah, you obviously don't care if a singer is good or not. All you really care about is a pretty face on a performer so you can fangirl over them constantly.


so who gives a #### about what you say so get out
Calm the heck down, and don't swear.




"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."



← Previous 1 3 4

Latest Forum Posts

How Many Of Your Friends Are Online?

The first word...

say anthing that you can think of

say anthing that you can think of

say anthing that you can think of

Lonely

The yes and no game

The yes and no game

The first word...

Its a never ending game!

Latest Videos

Play Online Games