Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Everything Music
Talk about music, lyrics, singers, writers and news! Who is the best and who is the worst? Let’s hear your input!

One Direction or Maroon 5-moved

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar

"Kelseyiscool1" wrote:

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:

"Kelseyiscool1" wrote:

U GUYS R ALL INSANE I LIKE 1D BETTER JUST GO SEE MY PROFILE
Calm the heck down...
IM GONNA CCCCCCCCCCRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYY 
 Because some people don't like something you like? Wow, talk about overly emotional and dramatic.

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Posted By:
bpbpbp
bpbpbp
StarStarStarStarStar

"Kelseyiscool1" wrote:

"Kelseyiscool1" wrote:

Calm the heck down...
IM GONNA CCCCCCCCCCRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYY 
 Because some people don't like something you like? Wow, talk about overly emotional and dramatic.
That's how fangirls are nowadays..... Started with Elvis, and it kind of got dumber with time.

"Live long and may the force be with you."~ Katniss Potter

Posted By:
musicbabe
musicbabe
StarStarStarStar

"Kelseyiscool1" wrote:

Hey, we all have OUR OWN opinions, don't be rude!

~ Love, musicbabe ~

Posted By:
CraziiKittyLover93
CraziiKittyLover93
StarStarStarStar

"CraziiKittyLover93" wrote:

"musicbabe" wrote:

MAROON 5! Adam Levine is so gorgeous♥! 1D are a group of HORRIBLE looking boys, who don't know what a song is! (sorry if that offends some people but that is my opinion!)
OneDirection, and by the way yu should have kept your opinion to yourself cause its pretty offending. This forum says to state your choice and not why yu choose that. Amdd I would highly recommend spectacles sice yu can't see how gorgeous OneDirection is and I would prescribe ear surgery since yu can't hear how good their music sounds. Thank yu very much..smh
Why don't you just go ahead and respect other opinions? People like different music, and seriously, I don't like tons of their music. I mean, I like Little Things, but... They're just ok to me.
Look, I respect "other people's opinions" and I know people like different music and I didn't mean to be rude(if I sounded rude) but I I just stated my opinion like everyone else did..

Shimmer here! smile

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar

"musicbabe" wrote:

MAROON 5! Adam Levine is so gorgeous♥! 1D are a group of HORRIBLE looking boys, who don't know what a song is! (sorry if that offends some people but that is my opinion!)
OneDirection, and by the way yu should have kept your opinion to yourself cause its pretty offending. This forum says to state your choice and not why yu choose that. Amdd I would highly recommend spectacles sice yu can't see how gorgeous OneDirection is and I would prescribe ear surgery since yu can't hear how good their music sounds. Thank yu very much..smh
Why don't you just go ahead and respect other opinions? People like different music, and seriously, I don't like tons of their music. I mean, I like Little Things, but... They're just ok to me.
Look, I respect "other people's opinions" and I know people like different music and I didn't mean to be rude(if I sounded rude) but I I just stated my opinion like everyone else did..
You said to keep her opinions to herself, but still, you stated your opinion and said you respected other peoples opinions. Seems legit.

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Posted By:
MovingBrick
MovingBrick
StarStarStarStarStar
Maroon 5

John Green is my spirit animal.

Posted By:
musicbabe
musicbabe
StarStarStarStar
You actually said some pretty hurtful things and I know you said them to hurt my feelings, you weren't just  stating an opinion. It was pretty mean and there was NO reason on this earth to act that way, next time you want to stomp on someone's feelings remember to think before you say CraziiKittyLover93! 

~ Love, musicbabe ~

Posted By:
caitlinkay
caitlinkay
StarStarStarStar
1d I LOVE them

lets just say life isn't easy
but I find a way to make it through
and that's being with you

OMG its Carson
Carson Lueders

Posted By:
Cutie_Pie2324
Cutie_Pie2324
StarStar
One Direction

"You'll never love yourself half as much as I love you and you'll never treat yourself right, but darling I want you to. If I let you know I'm here for you maybe you'll love yourself like I love you."

Posted By:
LeilaxLeo
LeilaxLeo
StarStar
Are you dumb? 1D duh??

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Its a never ending game!

How many friends do u have here?

YEARBOOK QUOTE

is your birthday the same as mine?

latest videos